A sad and unfortunate incident that happened at a Primary school located in Lesedi where 3 brothers were confirmed dead after they were poisoned by their father has created shock and sadness in the area.
Reports gathered said the 4 brothers aged 6, 13, and 16 all died leaving one of their brothers battling for his life at a hospital after their father poisoned them.
Two of the boys died on the way to the hospital, while the third died on the way to the school.
At the local hospital, the fourth youngster is in serious condition.
The energy drink was not consumed by a fifth brother, who is fine.
While his five children were getting ready for school, the deceased’s father handed them all energy drinks.
The circumstances surrounding their deaths are being investigated by police.