Connect with us


A municipal worker dies after been electrocuted while cutting grass in Umlazi, Durban



Unfortunately, a Durban municipal worker died after being electrocuted while mowing grass in Umlazi.

Kyle Van Reenen, an Emer-G-Med representative, described the event as follows: “At around 10.30 a.m., paramedics responded to a complaint of an electrocution in Z Section.”

“According to reports from the site, a 38-year-old man was mowing grass on the side of the road when he accidentally struck an electrical line.

“Advanced life support resuscitation attempts were expended for more than 45 minutes in an attempt to revive the individual, but they were unsuccessful, and the man was declared dead on the site.”

Police were on the site, according to Van Reenen, and the event will be investigated.


World News

Local News