Connect with us


Who Is Lucy Smith? Baby Teddy Death & Murder St Neots Explored In 24 Hours In Police Custody



Viewers were outraged as a horrifying documentary video on 23 Hours In Police Custody revealed how a Cambridgeshire mother lied to the police in order to protect her boyfriend after he murdered her 11-week-old kid.

The terrible death of Baby Teddie after he was violently mauled by Kane Mitchell is the subject of a two-part documentary, and his mother, Lucci Smith, claims she has no knowledge of what occurred.

Since it aired yesterday, the documentary has been one of the most talked-about on social media. What happened to Teddy the Baby? These are the few questions that have been raised about Lucy Smith and Kane Mitchell.

Who Is Lucy Smith & Who Murdered Baby Teddy?

Lucy Smith & Kane

When investigators questioned Smith about her son’s injuries, she stated she had “no knowledge” and denied she had “covered” for her boyfriend.

She was interrogated about her tumultuous relationship with Mitchell, and she initially denied that he had physically abused her.

“If there was, then I would reply because he’s my kid at the end of the day and he means more to me than anyone,” Smith responded when questioned again about Teddie’s deadly injuries.

Teddie Smith was Lucci Smith’s 11-week-old son.

Smith, 30, lived with her partner Mitchell, 32, and her family, including her son Teddie, in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.

Mitchell, who was not Teddie’s real father, murdered him in November 2019, leaving a “history” of injuries dating back to the day he was born.

Smith was apparently on his way to school when the fatal injuries were inflicted but did not seek medical help until 30 minutes later.

Teddie was “gripped violently,” “shaken vigorously,” and “had his head smashed on a hard surface,” according to his injuries

Teddy reportedly suffered 17 fractured ribs, a brain haemorrhage, damage to his spine and eye, and skull and collarbone fractures.

On November 1, 2019, around 3 p.m., an ambulance was dispatched to Pattison Court, where Teddie was unconscious and in cardiac arrest.

Smith had entrusted Teddie to Mitchell’s care when she went to school in the morning.

When she arrived, though, she found Teddie was sluggish and refused to take his bottle.

After Teddie’s condition deteriorated, she phoned a GP, who urged her to call 999, which she did after waiting approximately half an hour.

Teddie was sent to Hinchingbrooke Hospital in Huntingdon’s special care infant unit, where doctors determined he had a cracked skull and a large haemorrhage on the brain.

Officers and medical personnel were concerned about Teddie’s injuries, and Mitchell and Smith were arrested. Teddie was then transported to Addenbrooke’s Hospital for a specialised neurology evaluation, after which he was placed in critical care on life support. Doctors, however, determined that he would not be able to recover.

Teddie was kept alive on a life support system for 11 days before the choice was taken to turn it off, and Teddie died shortly after.d at the hospital.


World News

Local News