President Cyril Ramaphosa yesterday addressed South Africans and spoke a lot of concerning Covid-19, how it has affected the country and the next line of action.
The pandemic has really affected lives all the world, not just South Africa and the Government has really done a great job in curtailing the spread of the virus.
Below Are Excerpts From What He Said Yesterday At The Family – 8 Points!
1. Large numbers of people congregating in any one place without proper controls or protocols in place. These festive season restrictions will be reviewed in early January based on the state of the pandemic across the country.
2. The hours of the curfew will be longer, starting at 11 pm and ending at 4 am.
3. Non-essential establishments, including restaurants and bars, will have to close at 10 pm so that staff and patrons can get home before the enforcement of the curfew.
4. The curfew is meant to prevent gatherings that go on late into the night while enabling restaurants, bars and taverns to continue to operate and earn an income.
5. The hours of curfew also apply to Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve. This means that we will all need to make changes to the way in which we celebrate these occasions.
6. The sale of alcohol from retail outlets will only be permitted between 10 am and 6 pm from Monday to Thursday.
7. Registered wineries & wine farms may continue to offer tastings and wine sales to the public for off-site consumption over weekends.
8. We will not allow large numbers of people congregating in any one place without proper controls or protocols in place. These festive season restrictions will be reviewed in early January based on the state of the pandemic across the country.
See Cristiano Ronaldo Preferred Coach For Man United Job
Manchester United striker, Cristiano Ronaldo, wants Luis Enrique to take over the coaching job of Manchester United following the sacking...
This Is Worse For Me – Solskjaer Breaks Silence After Their Historic Match Against Liverpool, Says They Performed Poorly
Chelsea Vs Norwich: Why We Didn’t Stop Scoring – Tuchel
UCL: J Cole Reveals Chelsea’s Two Most Important Players
Ballon d’Or: Why Benzema Deserves The Title – Modric
Winning The Ballon d’Or Have Been One Of My Childhood Dreams – Benzema
Brazil Legend, Ronaldo Declares His Candidate For Ballon d’Or, Excludes Messi
Vusi Nova Retracts His Words, Says He Is Not Rebranding Or Changing His Stage Name
Recall that a few days ago we reported that Vusi Nova is rebranding his musical career and also changing his...
Nokwazi Reveals The Condition She Was Into When She Wrote Siyabonga Song
South African songstress, Nokwazi has disclosed the condition she was into when she wrote the viral Siyabonga song. The singer...
Khuli Chana Is Opening A New Studio, See The Interior View (Photos)
Khuli Chana is about to take his musical career to the next level as he reveals that he is opening...
Cassper Nyovest Drops 70K Pounds For A Gold Necklace Says It’s An Early Birthday Gift For Himself
South African rapper, Cassper Nyovest is living his life as he splashes a whopping 70,000 silver pounds for a gold...
Sonia Mbele Is Now A New Business Owner – See The Business She Ventured Into!
South African actress, Sonia Mbele have decided to spread her hand into multiple chains of business as she ventures into...
Keep Chasing Those Dreams & Keep Winning – Simz Ngema Applauds Self
South African actress, Simz Ngema has taken time to applaud herself with an appreciation message via her official Instagram page....
El Salvador Defense minister René Merino Monroy losses son in a military mission
The son of the Minister of Defense of El Salvador died in a military mission. The Armed Forces of El...