Motorola the smartphone company has just launched its new Moto G 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India and soon will be around the world, as it had promised.
It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision display with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM, and runs Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11.
The new smartphone packs a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
It features a plastic body, a hybrid dual SIM slot, a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side, fingerprint scanners on the back, and a 20W TurboPower battery with a 5000mAh battery.
Motorola moto g 5G
◾6.7 inches FHD+ LTPS IPS LCD display
◾Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC
◾(48MP+8MP+2MP) triple rear cameras and 16MP front camera
◾5000mAh Battery | 20W charging
◾6GB+128GB : ₹20,999 pic.twitter.com/I1yuz3lRkv
— the_tech_guy (@_the_tech_guy) November 30, 2020
Specs & Features
- 6.7 inches (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD + LCD 20. 9-aspect ratio screen, 394 PPI
- Octa Core (2.2 GHz dual + 1.8 GHz Hexa Kryo 570 processor) Snapdragon 750G 8nm portable platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD
- Android 10, updated to Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118 ° wired angular lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP macro
- camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- 3.5 mm audio socket, speaker on the bottom, Smart PA, FM radio -Resistant (IP52)
Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm; Weight: 212 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charge
Prices In India and other places
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) November 30, 2020
Pictures & Moto G 5G first looks
Moto G 5G launching tomorrow at 12PM. 😀 pic.twitter.com/vL57MDsY7O
— Ankit (@TechnoAnkit1) November 29, 2020
UCL: J Cole Reveals Chelsea’s Two Most Important Players
Ex Chelsea midfielder, J Cole has revealed Chelsea’s two most important players at the moment. Cole named goalkeeper, Edouard Mendy...
Brazil Legend, Ronaldo Declares His Candidate For Ballon d’Or, Excludes Messi
Ligue 1: Reason Why Ramos Will Not Make His Much-awaited Debut – PSG
What Mbappe’s Mother Said About His Contract Extension With PSG
Champions League: Messi Reveals What They Need To Do In PSG To Play Better
Worked So Hard, Didn’t See My Family For So Long – What Usyk Said After Defeating Anthony Joshua
EPL: Why I Left Chelsea & Joined Lyon – Emerson
I Love Amapiano But I Can’t Do It – Nasty C Finally Opens Up
A few days ago many South African Hip Hop artists publicly announced that they are dumping the music genre for...
See What DJ Tira Wants To Give To Anyone Who Correctly Predicts Winners Of Amapiano Awards
As all roads lead to one of the most talked-about South African music awards, “Amapiano Awards” talented disk jockey, DJ...
DJ Maphorisa Wants People To Declare Him The Landlord Of South African Music Industry
DJ Maphorisa is currently one of the top music producers in South African and he wants people and other celebrities...
You Be Will Replaced Soon – Somizi Tells Bongzie Amidst Rumours That They Are In A Relationship
South African media personality and actor, Somizi has finally reacted to the rumours peddling through social media that he has...
Gigi Lamayne Announces Her Departure From SA Hip Hop, Yet To Reveal The Next Genre She Taking Up
South African award-winning female rapper, Gigi Lamayne official made it open that she is leaving the hip hop genre for...
Am Catching Flights, You Catching Feelings – Mr JazziQ Says As He Celebrates 1M Instagram Followers
South African music producer, Mr JazziQ has officially upgraded his level in the photo-sharing website “Instagram” and has joined the...
13-Story Residential Buiding In Taiwan Comepletly Razed Down By Fire, 46 Reportedly Dead
Taiwan: No fewer than 46 people lost their lives after a fire incident in a residential building in Southern Taiwan...