Motorola the smartphone company has just launched its new Moto G 5G, the company’s latest mid-range 5G smartphone in India and soon will be around the world, as it had promised.
It has a 6.7-inch FHD+ Max Vision display with a 16MP punch-hole camera, is powered by Snapdragon 750G 5G Mobile Platform with 6GB of RAM, and runs Android 10, which is upgradable to Android 11.
The new smartphone packs a 48-megapixel main camera, an 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera and a 2-megapixel macro camera.
It features a plastic body, a hybrid dual SIM slot, a dedicated Google Assistant button on the side, fingerprint scanners on the back, and a 20W TurboPower battery with a 5000mAh battery.
Motorola moto g 5G
◾6.7 inches FHD+ LTPS IPS LCD display
◾Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G SoC
◾(48MP+8MP+2MP) triple rear cameras and 16MP front camera
◾5000mAh Battery | 20W charging
◾6GB+128GB : ₹20,999 pic.twitter.com/I1yuz3lRkv
— the_tech_guy (@_the_tech_guy) November 30, 2020
Specs & Features
- 6.7 inches (2400 x 1080 pixels) Full HD + LCD 20. 9-aspect ratio screen, 394 PPI
- Octa Core (2.2 GHz dual + 1.8 GHz Hexa Kryo 570 processor) Snapdragon 750G 8nm portable platform with Adreno 619 GPU
- 6 GB LPPDDR4x RAM, 128 GB (UFS 2.1) storage, expandable memory up to 1 TB
- Hybrid dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD
- Android 10, updated to Android 11
- 48MP rear camera with f / 1.7 aperture, Quad pixel technology, PDAF, 8MP 118 ° wired angular lens with f / 2.2 aperture, 2MP macro
- camera with f / 2.4 aperture, 4K 30fps, 1080p 60fps
- 16MP front camera with f / 2.2 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- 3.5 mm audio socket, speaker on the bottom, Smart PA, FM radio -Resistant (IP52)
Dimensions: 166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm; Weight: 212 g
- 5G SA / NSA Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with 20W TurboPower fast charge
Prices In India and other places
— Mukul Sharma (@stufflistings) November 30, 2020
Pictures & Moto G 5G first looks
Moto G 5G launching tomorrow at 12PM. 😀 pic.twitter.com/vL57MDsY7O
— Ankit (@TechnoAnkit1) November 29, 2020
Here’s What Rudiger Told EASport About His FIFA Rating
Chelsea and French defender, Antonio Rudiger has called out EASport for his rating. The current Champions League winner disagreed with...
I Need Respect From Fans – Neymar Demands
He Wasn’t The Player We Needed – Laporta Speaks On Griezmann’s Exit From Barcelona
Coming Back To Coach Arsenal Again? Here’s What Wenger Said
Ronaldo Thanks Cavani After The Getting The Man Utd No 7 Jersey
This Barcelona Player Will Now Be Wearing Messi’s No 10 Shirt [SEE]
Tottenham Frees Serge Aurier, His Contract With The Club Terminated
Connie Ferguson Pens Down A Touching Message To Her Late Husband
Connie Ferguson is really missing the time she had with her late husband who passed away last month due to...
Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Boohle’s Statement On Their Recent Music Collaboration
Cassper Nyovest has reacted to Boohle’s comment about their recent song collabo. Boohle who was a guest on Mac G’s...
Rappper Lil Nax set to release his upcoming debut studio album “Montero” as he celebrates his baby shower event
American rapper Lil Nas in a new pic shows off his ‘BABY BUMP’ as he throws a lavish shower with...
Former coronation street Soap star, Denise Black goes bare to celebrate her 62yr-old birthday
At 63 Soap star, Denise Black decided to shock her fans by going bare. She put on a display of...
Wow she said she is done having kids – Kim Kardeshian throws more light on her failing marriage with Kanye
While speaking during an interview at the Ellen DeGeneres Show’s final season Kim Kardashian says she doesn’t want any more...
Why American singer Britney Spears deleted her Instagram account?
American singer Britney Spears deleted her Instagram account on Tuesday , in which she accumulated more than 34 million followers...
Confirmed!! France killed the head of the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara Adnan Abu Walid al Sahraoui
A report coming from a reliable source has confirmed that the head of the Islamic State in the Greater Sahara...