The South African entertainment industry received the shocking news that one of their talented artist, Nomasonto Maswanganyi popularly known by her stage name as Moshoza is dead. The news came as a shock to many of her fans as no one expected such sad news.
Moshoza as an artist has had much success in her musical career. Following her massive success to the Kwaito community, Moshaza was named the “Queen Of Kwaito”.
Not much people know better who Nomasonto Maswanganyi AKA Moshoza is, so we have created this post to give a brief profile and biography of the celebrated singer.
Here Are Five (5) Things You Need To Know About Nomasonto Maswanganyi AKA Moshoza
1. Moshaza is a South African recording artist, songwriter, and dancer. Mshoza started singer at age 10. She started her career as a dancer for a Kwaito music group, Chiskop from 1998-1999.
2. She was born 1983/07/01 in Johannesburg Meadowlands Clinic. Moshoza was raised by her grandparents in Protea North from 1988 until the age of 19 when her grandmother passed away. She then moved to go live with her mother and step-father in Green Village at the outskirts of Soweto.
3. Mshoza, who has recently been hitched twice previously, as of late got married in February this year to East Rand financial specialist Prince Dlamini at a Home Affairs office in Joburg.
4. She was discovered on Jam Alley by then presenter, Nimrod Nkosi on the show she performed a Chiskop song Abasazi and she was voted No.1 by Loyiso Bala. Shortly after that, she was featured on Mzambiya’s EP Jezi No. 10.
5. She is officially signed up with Bull Dawgs as an artist and recorded he first solo album named (Bull Dawgs First Lady) featuring Mzambiya. Mshoza has shared the stage with top norch artistes, the likes of Bongo Muffin, Brenda Fassie, Thembi Seete and Mzambiya.
Mshoza Featuring Mzambiya – Kortes (Video)