Entertainment

Televangelist Irvin Baxter from Endtime Ministries dies

Popular American  Pastor and End Time ministries televangelist, Irvin Baxter has been reported dead, It was announced that he died shortly after battling with covid-19.

Confirming his death this evening was PhuQCommies through an official Twitter post shared:

From the information gathered pastor Irvin Baster died after he was put on ventilators for Covid-19 this morning.

“It is with very heavy heart that I say our good Lord took home one of the bravest pastors I have ever followed, Pastor Irvin Baxter passed away after being put on ventilators for COVID-19 this morning. God bless Pastor Baxter. End of the Age https://youtu.be/oxnyb-Q5GSE via @YouTube”

Earlier before the news of his death broke out, it was announced that his condition got worse.

According to post shared on Tuesday by Endtime ministries says:

“Irvin has gotten worse. We just received word a few moments ago that they are moving him to ICU and putting him on a ventilator.
Please take time as soon as you can to #PrayForIrvin and share this post with believers around the world. Let’s join together in prayer and fasting for him.”

Irvin Baxter was an American Oneness Pentecostal minister, televangelist, author, and biblical scholar who hosted the internationally syndicated biblical prophecy television program, End of The Age, and, who also was the founder and president of Endtime Ministries, a Christian organization devoted to presenting his views on Christian eschatology.

He was also an author, publisher, broadcaster and international prophecy teacher.

Before he founded Endtime Ministries, Baxter served as pastor of the Oak Park Church (UPCI) in Richmond, Indiana for approximately 32 years.

He founded Endtime Ministries in 1991. Baxter bought the Oak Park Church from ‘The Church of God’ congregation in 2002, 11 years after the founding of Endtime Ministries.

Prior to 2002 Irvin pastored at the ‘United Penticostal Church’ (UPC) in the 1200 block of South 8th street in Richmond, Indiana where he first set up Endtime Ministries out of the Church.

Later, he purchased a building on the north side of the UPC church building where endtime operated until they out grew that location. Then purchased a building southeast of the UPC. A commercial building, originally occupied by a bank.

Upon the purchase of the Oak Park Church building in 2002, the congregation of the ‘UPC’ moved to Oak Park and shared the building with the ‘Church of God’ congregation until the previous owners could find a new home to worship.

Irvin separated Endtime from the Oak Park congregation and moved to Dallas where he set up as full time radio and television evangelist.

1. Candice

November 4, 2020 at 12:15 am

We will miss you Irvin! You were a true tressure. Strange that you died on the day of election and so you never got to see who will run our country now! But we know you already know the outcome. Because your looking down with King Jesus waiting to fight for Isreal with the rest of us! Love you Irvin! See you soon!

2. Mary Croxford

November 4, 2020 at 3:35 am

It is hard to catch my breath to hear of Irvin Baxter’s death. What joy Irvin must be experiencing as he is welcomed into his eternal home in Heaven by his Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. You touched the lives of many many through your ministry, Irvin and you will be sorely missed. I pray for God’s loving comforting embrace, hope, and peace for Irvin’s loved ones and all who were touched by his ministry.

• Mary Hooper

November 5, 2020 at 2:15 pm

Irwin Baxter saved me from being in a very dark place. He will be greatly missed and all my love goes out to the family. God bless you all

3. Valeria

November 4, 2020 at 6:32 am

I miss you Pastor Irvin. I am very torn, but sure that I will be okay with little time. You have been such a big part of lives on a daily basis. My prayers go out for your wife, Judy, and the entire family during this difficult time. You left on election day, but rest assured that God will place the right person in authority. I can see you now hanging out with Jesus, our Lord and Savior. We will see you again in the Kingdom to Come. Agape!

4. Sheila

November 4, 2020 at 5:31 pm

You will be missed greatly Pastor Baxter.
    But you are very blessed to be United with our Lord Jesus Christ resting in His arms.
    Leaving this world full of violence, selfishness, greed, etc. Nothing to lose.
    My prayers and condolences to your family.
    Thanks for your great humble ministry.

• Jacqueline lyn

November 5, 2020 at 3:10 am

My condolences to your wonderful family. I will missed you Dr. Baxter I love listening to you safe in the arms of Jesus our Lord and Saviour will meet up yonder real soon.

• Regina

November 8, 2020 at 11:07 pm

Dr I. Baxter, you have impacted my life of your teaching and grow stronger my relations to our Lord Jesus Christ, I will miss you so much, may our Lord comfort your entire families.

5. Ryan Thacker

November 5, 2020 at 12:07 am

It’s truly a sad day to hear Pastor Baxter has passed away. I just happen to catch his radio show about 10 years ago while flipping thru the channels. Since then I made it a point to listen daily at 4 pm, the station removed endtimes but thankfully YouTube was there was keep his message going. I’ve longed for a chance to meet him during an tour of Israel!! Although it’s sad for us here pastor Baxter is resting & waiting for the return of Christ Jesus!!! His ministry has taught me so much about prophecy and I’ve been able to tell my love ones about it. We can be confident that we’ll see & worship Christ with Irvin again!!

6. Dee Harris

November 5, 2020 at 3:13 am

So sorry for his family. I have enjoyed his program and his teaching of the end times. I know he is in the presence of our Lord Jesus will live with him for eternity. God Bless

7. Eric Miller

November 5, 2020 at 1:55 pm

My wife and I enjoyed listening to Mr. Baxter over the last number of years and met him at a church in Houston after his service. We pray for peace for his family and rejoice knowing where he is forever and ever. We can only imagine the reward.

8. Kevin Wirth

November 5, 2020 at 3:29 pm

I am very saddened to learn of Irvin’s passing. I always enjoyed his insights and teaching very much. I know his videos will continue to inspire many in the years to come.

9. Jerry Falwell

November 5, 2020 at 3:49 pm

It’s such a terrible thing to die from a hoax. If only there were people who told us to take this disease seriously. Oh well, I guess we’ll never know.

10. Carol Perry

November 6, 2020 at 2:04 am

I Will Truly Miss Pastor Baxter! I Was Devasated When My Girlfriend Told Me About His Death! I Have Been Watching His Programs For Years! I Have Bought His Magazines, & My Husband & Daughter Bought Me These Wonderful DVD’s For Christmas A Few Years Ago!
    Because Of Irvin’s Programs OnThe End Times, I Have Learned All About The Time Line! I Can’t Thank Him Enough For His Programs! I Am So Glad That Pastor Baxter’s Program Will Continue On & Dave Robbins Will Be Taking Over!
    Sending My Condolences To The Baxter Family! Judy, You Had A Wonderful Husband & He Was A Real Gem! Thank You! For All The Wonderful Teachings & Explanations Of The Bible!❤️✝️❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏❤️