NIGERIA:- President Buhari’s nephew Mamma Daura has been reported have been in a critical condition in the United Kingdom.
Top government officials who spoke to one of our correspondents on Friday said the 80-year-old had seen his health deteriorate in recent days, raising fears among family members and close associates, including President Buhari. he often relied on his advice. making key decisions.
“He is not in good shape in London. He was not there when he moved there. “There is serious concern about his health,” said one source.
In August, SaharaReporters found out how Daura was transported to the United Kingdom for emergency medical care due to an urgent illness.
He was said to have flown to the UK on a private plane after experiencing difficulty breathing with symptoms similar to the coronavirus.
Momma is said to have had a history of kidney crisis and regularly visited the West for medical treatment.
Contarlly to the reports, the Presidency insisted that the former journalist had left for the United Kingdom on holiday, not for medical attention.
In September of this year, Daura was unable to attend the wedding of Hanan, President Buhari’s daughter, due to ill health, despite being appointed as the father of the day.
Daura’s absence from the event continued to be the main topic of conversation, especially given her closeness to President Buhari.
- JUST IN: Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari has approved special salary measures for teachers
- “Four ministers in President Buhari’s cabinet tested positive to Covid-19” – Jackson Ude Reveals
- Read The Last Letter Of Mallam Abba Kyari Chief of Staff To Nigeria’s President
- Nigerian President Buhari appoints four new permanent secretaries in Abuja
- Ex-GMD Of NNPC, Maikanti Baru dies at age of 60 years
- This 17-year-old Minette Fotsting was gang-raped and killed by an unknown men in Douala, Cameroon
- Popular Nigerian Bet Legend, Otunba Bet2win International has died after a brief illness
- The European Union is supporting Okonjo-Iweala to work in the WTO