Liban Abdulle Omar, the Westgate Mall terror suspect who was acquitted on Wednesday, has reportedly gone missing.

According to reports, He was allegedly picked up by armed men, who claimed to be security officers.

Omar was arrested in connection with the October 6, 2013 attack on Westgate Mall, which killed 67 people.

He was acquitted under Article 215 of the Criminal Procedure Code for failing to show by the prosecution that “he was the one who made the calls.”

The court later announced. “Abu Bakr was making phone calls to his acquitted brothers.”

The prosecutor cast doubt on Omar, as advocates prayed for Victoria Kariuk, who worked with Mbugua Murray to defend the suspect.

The lawyers successfully applied for Omar to return to the Kakuma refugee camp, where he had been living before his arrest.

The refugee camp is chaired by the UN Commission on Human Rights (UNHCR).

Attorney Kariuki told the court that Mr Omar had been stripped of his UN human rights identity during his arrest.

A cell phone analysis revealed that Omar had been in contact with the centre’s second striker, Ahmed Hassan Abu Bakr, 91 times, 91 times between August 26, 2013 and September 20, 2013.

During the interrogation, Omar claims that the cell phone he used was given to him by his brother Ahmed Hassan Abukar, whose phone number was given as a connection to the KAS 575 X car insurance cover used during the attack.

During the trial, one witness claimed that Omar identified two houses where some of the malls in Eastley lived.

An analysis of the cell phone connection revealed that Omar was in contact with Ahmed Hassan Abu Bakr, the second attacker in the mall.

The seven-year hiatus behind the Bars salts ended on Wednesday for Lebanese refugee Abdullah Omar by a court after the court gave him double the joy of clearing him of charges at the Westgate Mall terrorist attack.

Nairobi Chief Magistrate Francis Anda, in addition to acquitting the suspect of life imprisonment, also acquitted Omar of being in Kenya illegally and obtaining a document under false pretenses.

“It is the fault of the authorities, who facilitated the issuance of the identity document. “He applied, he was given one,” the master decided.

Oman, nicknamed Adan Mohammed, nicknamed Adan Abdikadir, nicknamed Aden Deck, a refugee from Somalia with a Kenyan ID card, was arrested in the October 6, 2013 attack on Westgate Mall, which killed 67 people.

Mr Anda said Mr Omar’s mobile phone, which was the brother of the slain terrorist (Ahmed Hassan Abu Bakr), had been called 92 times, including on the day of the attack.