Hillary Duffy’s husband, Matthew Koma, announced that he has a new tattoo on his butt via Instagram on Monday. His wife’s name on the left back, cheek. Koma usefully tagged the post “Butt”.
“Good luck winning a fight with your wife when her name’s tattooed on your butt cheek,” musician Koma, 33, captioned the pic, adding the hashtags “#squats,” “#gainz,” and “#laseraway.” Duff is also tagged in the post, right where you’d expect. “Finest tiniest booty around,” Duff commented in reaction, cheekily adding, “#youstucknowboy.”
According to Pagesix, If the script sounds a little unfamiliar, it’s because the tattoo looks like Duff’s handwriting, which confirms the comparison of his year 2000s Stuff by Duff series.
Duff and Koma, 32, got married in December 2019 in Los Angeles during a ceremony hosted by Duffy’s co-chair Molly Bernard. In October 2018, they met their first daughter, Banksy Violet, and Duffy’s son, Luca, from a previous marriage to parent Mike Comrie.
- Duffy reveals she was kidnapped and sexually attacked in her latest update on Instagram
- Tattoo legend Ricky Sta. Ana Has Passed Away
- Indian Stage actress Rubi Anam rumored dead after suffering from a heart attack
- This 23-year-old British woman, Cherrise Massay’s nipples got necrotic and falls off after she had a breast and butt surgery in Turkey
- Actress Aracely Arámbula surprised her fans with her n*de sensual portrait she took 20 years ago
- Prof Thuli Madonsela Congratulates Master KG As His Song #JerusalemaDanceChallenge Officially Gets International Recognition
- Meet Lithin Cruzz, Popular Tiktoker
- Nigerians Reacts After Pictures Of Big Brother Cameroon Isolation Pro Emerged Online