The 76-year-old New York viral star Tanqueray has returned to more fruitful tales about her colourful life as a stripper in the 70s.
In a new blog post, Tanqueray tells a story about how she wears a burlesque dress. “When he was photographed, 10,000 New York men knew that name. My signature meant something to them. “They were queuing around the block when I was dancing in Times Square just to be able to sign the cover of their nude magazine,” she said..
“I’d always write: ‘You were the best I ever had.’ Or some stupids - - t like that. Something to make them smile for a second. Something to make them feel like they’d gotten to know me. Then they’d pay their 20 bucks, go sit in the dark and wait for the show to start.”
A series of tales about Tanqueray’s “high-necked prostitutes” about life in mob clubs made her the home page of Six last year. She was going to tell more stories through the photoblog for the podcast project, but creator Brandon Stanton said they were abandoning the idea because of her deteriorating health. Instead, she spread the Tanqueray Tattletales and launched the GoFundMe campaign to help with medical bills.
“Our goal is to raise funds for Stephanie’s care alongside the telling of her story. The ultimate goal is for Stephanie to live the rest of her life on her own terms,” he wrote.
— Brandon Stanton (@humansofny) September 21, 2020
Meanwhile, Tanqueray fans, including Jennifer Garner, are waiting for more of his tales. “I am here for this. Without moving. Thank you for telling me, “he commented.
- Actress Phumeza Mdabe Shares Video Of Her Blind Son Mpilo Riding A Bicycle Around Her Compound (VIDEO)
- Duffy reveals she was kidnapped and sexually attacked in her latest update on Instagram
- A voice eager for Tokyo 03 Iizuka as a judge of “King of Conte”
- Ghana-based Gambian Actress, Princess Shyngle Losses Her Pregnancy
- 40-year-old Acrobatic Pop Star, Pink Shares Her Covid-19 Recovery Story
- Yosemite bear double rainbow guy of viral-video fame, Paul Vasquez dies in Mariposa
- Kathy Pomerantz Death – Few Things You Need To Know
- WNYC’s Richard Hake Dies At Age 51