The President on Tuesday morning signed a full Executive Order abolishing critical race theory from the federal government, the military, and all federal contractors.
The president has effectively declared war on CRT—and extended the battlefield to all of our institutions.
According to Christopher F Ruto who shared the news said:
To begin, the president explains that our nation was founded on the idea that “all men are created equal” and denounces critical race theory’s “pernicious and false belief that America is an irredeemably racist and sexist country.”
The President writes that the “malign ideology” of critical race theory “is now migrating from the fringes of American society and threatens to infect core institutions of the country.” He cites my original reporting on the Treasury Department, Argonne National Labs, and Sandia Labs.
The ambition of the executive order is breathtaking: the President will prohibit federal funds from supporting critical race theory training in the federal government, in the military, and by all federal contractors.
The point on federal contractors is a major escalation: if a private company wants to work with the US government, they can no longer teach critical race theory anywhere in their offices. This could potentially disrupt CRT programs in half of the Fortune 500.
The executive order will also disrupt the flow of money to academia’s critical race theory programs. The order stops all federal grants that support CRT—with the potential to cripple hundreds of academic projects moving forward.
Finally, the executive order has a strong enforcement component: all federal diversity programs must be approved directly by OMB and OPM, and agencies are directed to initiate adverse action proceedings against managers who continue to hold CRT training.
The executive order also opens the legal floodgates: the President instructs the Attorney General to assess whether critical race theory training create a “hostile work environment” and constitute a violation of Title VII of the Civil Rights Act.
The President’s executive order is nothing short of astonishing: he has used all of the mechanisms of power to disrupt the “ideological poison” of critical race theory—and immediately takes the fight to the bureaucracy, universities, and woke corporations. He is playing to win.
When I began my reporting, I visualized a single goal: persuading the President of the United States to abolish critical race theory in the federal government.
With this executive order, he has gone much further—and take a dramatic step towards saving the country. Swords up!
From Christopher F Ruto
- President Donald Trump expanded visa restrictions for certain foreign workers
- US Presidential candidate Joe Biden and Harris Releases Tax Returns Hours Before First Presidential Debate
- Latest News On Ban of Cigarettes in South Africa: President Cyril Ramaphosa Stands Rigid with his decisions
- JUST IN: Former Manila mayor Alfredo Lim has been confined at a hospital reportedly due to COVID-19
- Meet The Bolsonarista group “300 of Brazil”, how they works and what is the role of its leader Sara Giromini
- What are the next steps to elect a new government in Lebanon after the resignation of the prime minister and his entire cabinet
- “DHS will not reduce our presence in Portland” – Chad Wolf
- Latest On Lockdown South Africa! Cyril Ramaphosa Extends Lockdown To 2 Weeks [FULL SPEECH]