Tommy DeVito Dies After Battle With COVID-19
American musician and singer best known as a founding member, baritone vocalist and lead guitarist of the rock band The Four Seasons, Tommy DeVito is dead. Tommy DeVito was reported to have died today September 22, 2020, after battling with Coronavirus (Covid-19). He died at the age of 92. The singer was recently hospitalized to hospital after testing positive for the pandemic.
Tommy’s death was announced to the public by his friend Alfred Nittoli via his official Facebook page.
Read As Posted By Alfredo
My dear friend Tommy passed away in Las Vegas at 9:45 last night with deep regret I am writing this sitting in his living room I was informed by his daughter Darcel there will be a service in New Jersey
DeVito was born in Belleville, New Jersey, the youngest of nine children in an Italian-American family. At 8, he taught himself to play his brother’s guitar by listening to country music on the radio. By the time he was 12, he was playing for tips in neighbourhood taverns. He quit school after the eighth grade. (Belleville High made him an honorary graduate in 2007.) By 16 he had his own R&B band and was making $20 or $25 a night.
- Legendary Welsh Musician, Spencer Davis Dies At 81
- English Rock and Pop Singer, Wayne Fontana Has Passed Away
- “How I Was Drugged With Valium By My Sister” – Singer Mariah Carey Speaks Out About Her Terrible Past
- Bad company lead singer Brian Howe dies at age 66
- Is Dr Luke dead or alive?, what happened to him
- Legendary Guitarist, Trini Lopez Is Dead
- Yosemite bear double rainbow guy of viral-video fame, Paul Vasquez dies in Mariposa
- Popular music artist Lukasz Gottwald AKA Dr Luke reportedly dies