A 17-year-old male has been shot in Rochester, New York
Police and security operatives are already at the scene of the incident.
— ROCHESTER, NY CRIME, INCIDENTS, NEWS, INFO (@ROCHNYCRIMEINFO) September 22, 2020
Similarly, in the early May 2020 a Rochester man faced charges following a shooting on the city’s west side.
Police arrested and charged 20-year-old Keron Kearse Jr. with second-degree assault and second-degree criminal possession of a weapon.
Officers responded to Lenox Street just before 8:30 p.m. Wednesday for the report of a person shot. Investigators determined the scene was on the 500 block of Frost Avenue.
Officers found a 17-year-old male with a gunshot wound to his lower body. He was transported to Strong Memorial Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Kearse Jr. is in the Monroe County Jail awaiting arraignment in Rochester City Court.
- Huntington Avenue Shooting: 25-year-old man shoots himself after shooting his girlfriend in Worcester
- John Shockley Fatally Shot In Indianapolis
- New York mass shooting: 12 people seriously wounded and Two others confirmed dead in Rochester
- Man shot dead in Turtle Creek in the 300 block of Mortimer Avenue
- JUST IN: Police officer shot dead at Croydon Police Station in South London
- Marlowe Shooting: One man is dead and a second male in grave medical condition
- Breaking News: One killed following a shooting at police department on Orange Street SE, DC (Pictures)
- Jacob Blake Shooting In Kenosha, Wisc Sparks Unrest