Police have confirmed that a man was found with an apparent gunshot wound right in the parking lot of Food Lion along Jahnke Rd. and was sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries.
Police confirm one man was found with an apparent gunshot wound right in the parking lot of Food Lion along Jahnke Rd. and was sent to the hospital with life-threatening injuries. Stay with @8NEWS for the latest tonight pic.twitter.com/Rf9CLwFUcn
— Anne Sparaco (@AnneSparaco) September 21, 2020
Richmond Police Department has reported that the officers responded to reports of a shooting shortly before noon.
Upon arrival they located the adult male suffering from apparent gunshot wounds. The victim has been taken to a local hospital for his injuries.
On the scene, Richmond Police have blocked off a large section of the Food Lion parking lot. Multiple police vehicles gathered in the parking lot to investigate the shooting.
RPD asks that anyone with information call Major Crimes Detective O. Reyes at (804)-646-3874 or Crime Stoppers at (804)-780-1000.
This is a developing story, stay with 8News for updates.
- 395 Frost Avenue Shooting: 17 year-old male shot in Rochester, New York
- IMPD Confirms Death Of 20-year-old Chandler
- Video & Pictures?: Bellevue shooting, man sustains life threatening injuries after he was shot
- Lynwood Shooting: 1 person dead following an argument
- Video: Moment 15 year old boy was shot in New York
- JUST IN: Police officer shot dead at Croydon Police Station in South London
- Three men have been arrested in the shooting of three people in front of a bar and liquor store just off the Las Vegas Strip Saturday
- Shooting near Cheyenne and Walnut, suspect on the run