Dundee Football Coach, Jayson Alexander Is Dead
Dundee Football Club, Strength and Conditioning coach for their youth system, Jayson Alexander has sadly passed away. He was reported to have died a few days ago. His cause of death has not been made public.
The Dundee Football Club using their official Facebook page announced that Jayson Alexander has passed on.
As posted on their Page
Everyone at Dundee Football Club was devastated to hear of the passing of Jayson Alexander at the weekend.
Jayson was the club’s Strength and Conditioning coach between 2013 and 2015.
Our thoughts are with Jayson’s family and friends at this difficult time.
When Jayson came out of University he started working at Dundee Football Club. He was a Strength and Conditioning coach for their youth system before he moved up to assist with the First Team. From there he ended up running my own gym.
Jayson was also a Multi-Media Sales Executive, he deals with advertising across multi-media platforms.
- Former Western Bulldogs Player David Darcy Has Passed Away
- NLLC Head Coach, Sue Sofarnos Has Passed Away
- Ex Sandringham Zebras player, Chris Michaelide Has Passed Away
- Former Tadley Calleva FC player, Clive Makoni has passed away
- Former Pirate Football Great, Wentric Williams Has Passed Away
- Auburn Football Coach Pat Dye dies at the age of 80yrs
- Kansas Football Player, Isi Holani Has Passed Away
- Owner of Bowman Beverage, Bret Defibaugh Has Passed Away