A schoolgirl identified as Desiree Mariottini was reportedly gang-raped and murdered by four migrants at a building site.
The 16-year-old teenager was from Cisterna di Latina, Italy lifeless body was discovered after she was drugged and raped in the construction site in the district of San Lorenzo in October 2018.
An eyewitness revealed that Desiree went to the abandoned site used by homeless people to buy drugs from the four men.
Narcisa Leon, an Ecuadorian woman who squatted in the abandoned site, told the court that she found the victim lying motionless on a dirty mattress.
She had seen the schoolgirl with the four defendants earlier in the day.
She also said that one of the suspects, Mamadou Gara, confirmed in a conversation with her that they had given the victim a strong tranquiliser and that he had then had “sex with her”.
The case is ongoing.
The four men, Yusif Salia, Mamadou Gara, Brian Minteh, and Chima Alinno, are on trial for the rape and death of the 16-year-old.
They are accused of giving the victim a cocktail of drugs before raping her in turn and leaving her to die.
According to Leon, one of the defendants said “better she is dead than us be in prison”.
Other people who were apparently squatting at the site knew that the girl was badly hurt, but did nothing after hearing what the suspected drug dealers had said.
Leon claimed that the suspects wanted the teenage girl to die to escape possible jail time.
- Norfolk Playground Shooting: Suspect is in custody after a 15-year-old girl was shot and killed in Norfolk
- Chelsea Edwards Seizure Fight: How Tiktok star & two others assaulted a 14 year old girl in Wollongong
- Little girl, 3-year-old dies from heart attack after taking dad’s cocaine
- Who is the 10 year old killed in Gunnedah
- Video: Moment 15 year old boy was shot in New York
- 19 year old girl, Ayah shot and killed in Blackburn
- SA Police Arrests 2 Armed Robbers Operating Along Ingome Road in C Section (Photos)
- Two Men Arrested For Alleged Rape and Murder Of A 74yr Pietermaritzburg Woman