Salt Lake City Utah Officers shoot an armed man who was pointing a weapon at officers.
The man identified as Eric Pectol, 49, from Layton, Utah is currently in critical condition after pointing a gun at police officers in Salt Lake City. The suspect appears to be a white male.
According to Unified Police Dept, Eric Pectol is a violent parole fugitive. On September 2004, he was accused of shooting Travis Montes, 22, in the chest at an apartment on 1175 Canyon Road. He was declared wanted by Ogden police.
The video shared online showed moments of an altercation between a UPD officer and the man who was shot in Holladay.
According to Granite Schools district, there were five junior-high aged students on the school bus that can be seen in the video. They aren’t sure if the kids saw the shooting, but the district will offer crisis counselling if needed. The bus driver apparently saw everything happen.
The police have confirmed the incident. They said the officers involved wore a body camera during the incident but can’t confirm if the footage from the scene will be released soon.
More Details Later.
— SV News 🚨 (@SVNewsAlerts) September 17, 2020
- 22 Year Old Eric Salgado Shot & Killed, Pregnant Girlfriend Wounded
- Video of a thug attempting to execute a Detroit police officer In cold blood surfaces on Twitter
- Grange Farm Kesgrave Shooting: Residents near Grange Farm have been asked to stay indoors
- Breaking News: One killed following a shooting at police department on Orange Street SE, DC (Pictures)
- 395 Frost Avenue Shooting: 17 year-old male shot in Rochester, New York
- Abraham Rodriguez Death: Family Demands Justice For Abraham Shot & Killed In OKC
- Racial Riots Begins in Wisconsin after a black man, Jacob Blake was shot by the Kenosha Policemen 7 Times
- New York mass shooting: 12 people seriously wounded and Two others confirmed dead in Rochester