South African Gomora actor Ntobeko Shishi loses dad.
The entertainer and actor shared the news of his father’s death through his official Twitter page describing his death as heartbreaking to the family and friends.
The 22-year-old Ntobeko posted a throwback pictures of his childhood time which he took with his father and mother.
In a heartfelt tribute, the Gomora actor said:
“Every day I prayed for our reconciliation, but not like this. Thanks for listening to me before your departure. Even though sickness didn’t let you speak, I heard you. Forgive and love yourself timer, because I do. RIP Nzimase, tell ma how much I miss her”
Everyday I prayed for our reconciliation, but not like this. Thanks for listening to me before your departure. Even though sickness didnt let you speak, I heard you. Forgive and love yourself timer, because I do. RIP Nzimase, tell ma how much I miss her pic.twitter.com/UFThF1ku1C
— Ntobeko Sishi (@SishiiOfficial) September 17, 2020
Ntobeko Sishi was born in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. He rose to fame in 2019 as the presenter on the SABC2 youth shows Hectic Nine-9.
- Tweeps labelled Zodwa Wabantu a pedophile for telling Ntobeko Shshi on Instagram to inbox her (Picture)
- Actor Ravi Vallathol dies at the age of 67
- Drama Chicago Typewriter actor, Park Ji Hoon has passed away
- How is Soumitra chatterjee doing in Hospital now – Few Things You Need To Know
- WNYC’s Richard Hake Dies At Age 51
- Indian Actor, Rockline Sudhakar Has Passed Away
- Legendary Disco Queen, Patricia Majalisa Is Dead
- Read Stan Letter To AKA that have sparked outrage on the social media