There has been a report of clashes between Iranian and Iraqi border after pilgrims passed the security forces and entered Iraq illegal.
As Iraq closed its borders for Iran. A group of Iranians tried to enter Iraq illegal despite coronavirus restrictions. Security forces announced to do everything they can to stop them from crossing the border Illegal.
According to an eyewitness revealed that the clashes were a result of pilgrims passing the security forces and entered Iraq illegal with a high risk of coronavirus infections… Stay save Iraq.
در ادامه… pic.twitter.com/Y4WiEoRNxq
— امیریلـ | نخل و بلوط (@amir_yal63) September 18, 2020
3 days ago it was reported that 3 Iran Guards where killed in a clash near Iraq border.
Three members of Iran’s Revolutionary Guards were killed in a clash with a “counter-revolutionary” group in the western province of Kurdistan on Tuesday, ISNA news agency reported.
“Colonel Shakiba Salimi and two other brave fighters of Islam, Jafar Nezampour and Majid Shokri, were martyred after fighting and killing a number of counter-revolutionary elements,” ISNA quoted a Guards statement as saying.
The clash ocurred near the town of Divandareh, the statement added, without naming the group.
For much of the past 40 years, Iran has been battling Kurdish militants who use bases in neighbouring Iraqi Kurdistan to stage attacks against the Guards and state institutions inside the country.
Iranian state television said the funeral of those killed is to be held on Wednesday morning while observing health protocols and social distancing measures imposed during the novel coronavirus outbreak.
- Terrorist attack on the Pakistan stock exchange has left six dead in Karachi
- Any Iranian attack on America will face a response a thousand times stronger – Trump
- Iran releases US veteran soldier, Michael White after 4 months of negotiations
- See the terrible images of the CJNG ambush on the National Guard that left one dead
- The Iranian regime executed a man accused of being a CIA spy
- Explosion at the British Embassy in Baghdad: A bomb targeted the cars of our diplomatic mission, no injuries
- Terrorists attacks local group People’s Liberation Army in Chandel district, 4 Assam men confirmed dead
- Breaking News: Ministry of Home Affairs has reviewed the deployment of paramilitary in Jammu And Kashmir