Clare Creek, Alaska dentist, Seth Lockhart has been sentenced to 12 years in prison for fabricating teeth on a snowboard.
The Anchorage Daily News reported that Seth was sentenced to prison Monday in Anchorage High Court on dozens of charges that followed his bizarre behaviour in defrauding Medicaid and removing a patient’s teeth without his permission.
He was convicted last January on charges of endangerment, illegal dental practice and medical aid fraud.
Judge Michael Wolverton said at the ruling: “On reviewing all of this over and over again, I have a deep reaction – I’ve come close to killing some people.”
The court heard testimony at his trial from patient Veronica Wilhelm, who was drugged when he was recorded getting her teeth removed on a flying board in July 2016.
In the mobile video, Lockhart can be seen turning away from the action with his hands triumphant in the air.
He reportedly shared a video of the ruse to at least eight people, joking that it was a “new standard of care,” NBC News reported.
The Anchorage Daily News reported that Lockhart – whose dental license was suspended in 2017 – was also ordered by a judge not to practice medicine during a 10-year probation period once he was released from prison.
- Who is Michal Flynn, D.C. Circuit Court Opinion, Flynn Decision rejected by Supreme court
- Breaking News: Hashem Abedi Has Been Sentenced To 55 Years In Prison
- Clare Bronfman – The First NXIVM Heiress Sex-Slave Trafficker To Get Jail Time
- Kyiv appeal court confirmed the sentence for Yanukovych on charges in high treason case
- Journalist Ruhollah Zam has been sentenced to death by Iran court for inciting the 2017 riots that killed 25 persons
- Dustin Lee Honken among first four convicts who will be executed in a United States federal prison in 17 years
- Tucker Carlson Tonight: Says George Floyd Possibly Died From An Overdose
- Just In: US judge in Boston has approved the extradition of a father and son accused of helping ex-Nissan boss Carlos Ghosn escape Japan