Connect with us

World News

Tucker Carlson Tonight: Says George Floyd Possibly Died From An Overdose

Published

on

Tonight on Tucker Carlson discusses the leaked George Floyd bodycam footage that was deliberately withheld by AG Keith Ellison.

In an earlier statements: the Minneapolis police did not kill George Floyd, who had way more fentanyl in his system (among other drugs) than would cause an overdose. He exhibits all the symptoms.

Many are of the opinion that Ellison should to be removed from this case as he has impeded the Rule of Law and has thrown the nation into a tailspin.

Police bodycam footage of George Floyd arrest leaked, published despite public distribution being prohibited.

According to Foxnews.com, Portions of body-camera footage showing the deadly arrest of George Floyd while in custody of Minneapolis police were leaked and published Monday, despite recording and public distribution of the videos being prohibited.

The footage was made available for viewing at the Hennepin County courthouse last month by appointment only.

But The Daily Mail said it exclusively obtained the May 25 footage from the body cameras of former rookie officers Thomas Lane and J Alexander Kueng. The video shows about 18 minutes from Kueng’s body cam and 10 minutes from Lane’s.

The pair were the first to arrive at the Cup Foods convenience store after a complaint that Floyd allegedly tried to pass off a fake $20 bill. Video shot by bystanders showing an officer pinning his knee into Floyd’s next for nearly nine minutes before his death sparked global outrage and unleashed a wave of protests against police brutality and racial injustice that still continues.

Hennepin County District Court spokesman Spenser Bickett told Fox News the court was aware of the leak.

“The court is working with the Hennepin County Sheriff and investigating how the Daily Mail obtained copies of two video exhibits,” Bickett said.

Hennepin County District Judge Peter Cahill barred the videos from being viewed outside the courthouse despite opposition from media groups. He is presiding over the case involving now-former police officers Kueng, Lane, Tou Thau and Derek Chauvin.

The Daily Mail videos appear to have been recorded on a device while being played on a laptop. The Star Tribune said the courts have provided laptops to view the footage and require attendees to put away their personal electronic devices during viewing sessions.

A coalition of media organizations is challenging the viewing restrictions, arguing the videos should be made available to the public. In July, attorney Earl Gray, who represents Lane, filed a motion to dismiss the charges against his client, citing the videos as evidence.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Advertisement

SPORTS

ENTERTAINMENT

HOT NOW!