Ben Chilwell officially leaves Leicester City to Chelsea
The summer of Chelsea’s free love spending continues when Ben Chilwell arrives from Leicester. This is another cool, approx. An amount of £ 50 million – which sounds like a lot, but is far from the original £ 80 million price in Leicester City.
The 23-year-old man has signed a five-year contract and presumably has been fixing his left rear position for at least as long, if not longer.
“I am delighted to be joining Chelsea at this very exciting time for the club. I’m looking forward to being a part of this young, dynamic squad led by Frank Lampard as we challenge for honours next season. I can’t wait to get started and hopefully it won’t be long before we’re playing in front of the Chelsea fans at Stamford Bridge.”
Ben who a product of the Leicester City academy, leaves the club after 123 senior professional appearances (4 goals, 12 assists) and just a couple seasons after signing a six-year contract.
He’s also collected 11 England caps in the meantime, though he is not part of Gareth Southgate’s squad for next week’s Nations League matches on account of the heel injury that’s likely to keep him out for the first couple weeks of the season. Chelsea are evidently not concerned about that.
- Goalkeeper Dean Henderson has signed a 5 year new Manchester United contract
- Kaizer Chiefs have received a $ 400,000 offer for their top striker, Serbian striker Samir Nurkovic.
- BREAKING NEWS: Robinho is leaving the Turkish club Istanbul Basaksehir
- Sporting offers seven million euros for Krasnodar Brazilian winger
- Defender Lewie Coyle officially signed to Hull City
- NFL: Why Damien Williams opted out of the 2020 season
- Who Is Nivag Tnuh (Gavin Hunt) ? Kaizer Chiefs New Head Coach!
- South African attacker Percy Tau Finally Arrives Brussels Ahead Of His Loan Move To Anderlecht From Brighton