Profiles

My Coin Auction South Africa – Scam Or Legit?, How Does It Work? How To Register

My Coin Auction South Africa: Making money online is real and some folks make a whole cash trading online. But be warned that investing in any business without getting to no more about it could be too risky. In today’s article i will be writing in details about the new online coin exchange business that so many South Africans are trooping into. You guys must have heard about “My Coin Auction”, Right!!. What is My Coin Auction? What is it all about?.

What Is My Coin Auction South Africa?

My Coin Auction is a peer to peer online platform that offers from 20% interest in 5 days, 45% interest in 10 days and 110% interest in 20 days!.

The company claims to be the fast-growing online platform that enables users to participate in a virtual auction where they can bid and buy virtual coins called “My Coin”, sale them and make a small fortune in either 5 days, 10 days or 20 days in the comfort of their home.

The system operates in both Bitcoin and SA Rands. Auction opens twice daily at 9 am and 7 pm, then u can bid that is to buy coins meaning invest. Auction opens for 30 minutes!

From our research, we discovered that many are eager to know what “My Coin Auction”, many of them are asking questions like, Is My Coin Auction Legit? Is My Coin Auction Scam, My Coin Auction Review, My Coin Auction How Does It Work, My Coin Auction Review. That’s what we are going to discuss today.

My Coin Auction How Does It Work – How To Register & Bid

To start using My Coin Auction you must have a registered account with which you must as well verify.

Registration is free, Minimum to invest is R100. Registration is FREE and easy, simply enter your details, ensure you enter your correct WhatsApp number starting with country code (+27).

Logon to their official website www.mycoin.live

Click the signup button and enter your information in the box as required.

Username & Password.

Your mobile number must be in this format (+27840000001).

Once you have registered, make sure your banking details are up to date.

How To Bid

To start bidding, open to your account dashboard and go to “Auction Men”.

Select view auction and find your prefered bid.

Fill in the amount and indicate your desired bid period and then click bid. If your bid is accepted, go to pay to view the sellers banking details.

NOTE: Make your payment withing 24hrs to prevent being blocked.

Go to “POP” to attach your proof of payment. You can message the seller and request for approval.

The last thing left is to wait for the seller to approve your payment

Step To Step Guide On How To Register For My Coin Auction

Here are step-by-step on how to register for My Coin Auction and start making money online buying and selling virtual coins called my coin.

Step 1. Go to https://mycoin.live/
Step 2. Click on Sign up
Step 3. Complete your personal details, use 50077 as Sponsor ID.
Step 4. Receive One Time Pin (OTP) via SMS
Step 5. Enter the OTP on the platform as received on SMS
Step 6. Log in and start bidding

My Coin Auction Reviews

Here are reviews we got online from users who are already into the virtual coin business.

Nobuhle Hlophe – Some people take long to approve your payment and that pisses me off as it prevents you from taking other bids. people please if you put your coins up for sale, follow up and approve. You make us nervous when you don’t

Dimpho Precious Tshabalala – I have been looking for Buhle Kose the whole of yesterday and today because I bought coins from her but I can’t pay them because her account number is incorrect one number is missing I also tried to also text support chat but I haven’t been assisted and might be banned please how can I solve this problem

Mugodi Genade – Hi I bid on 27 of July 2020 and I send the proof of payment. And they don’t confirm the payment. Please help me.

Thobeka Motaung – If a password is failing and tried to reset still no luck. What can one do to get the matter sorted?
Tried sending message on chat.

Banhloile Katt – Good evening I have a problem I made a bid and when I try making payments it keeps saying unsuccessful and so texted the person who should be receiving but they don’t respond what do I do.

Samkeliso Moyo – Hi guys please help me. I signed up for my coin last month. But haven’t started using the account yet…then the sponsor tells me that his account has been blocked. Won’t it affect my account too? Coz I wanted to start bidding today?.

Mahalia Buchanan – hey I’ve been selling the same coins for the third time now…what’s the problem I’m worried the buyers don’t pay??WhatsApp.

Things You Need To Know Before Joining My Coin Auction

How Many Bids Can I Make?

Your account allows you to enter a single bid, the more you make payments and get approved, the more bids you will be eligible for.

What Percentage Do I Get On The Coins?

Coins give you 20% gains in 5 days if you pick the 5-day bid.
Coins give you 45% gains in 10 days if you pick the 10-day bid.
Coins give you 110% gains in 20 days if you pick the 20-day bid.

What Are Coins and How Much Is A Coin?

My Coin is a virtual coin that has a pegged price of USD 1.00 per coin. The price of the coin will always remain the same. Each time coins gets transferred from one account to another, they increase with 20% in 5 days.

Are There Any Bonus For Referrals?

Yes, for each member you refer, you earn 10% on each order that they make for a lifetime.

How Many Accounts Can I Have?

Every individual is only allowed a single account.

Is My Coin Auction Scam Or Legit?

Every company, either a big or small organization at a startup always wished to get to a wider audience and also have massive publicity.

To achieve this, many organization have tended to mislead the public with wrong information, mentioning only the good in it. Peer To Peer schemes avoids looking like a scam to get the attention of everyone into investing funds. Please use the comment box to help others to share your experience with My Coin Auction, that will go a long way to explaining if they are really a scam or legit.

1. MEMO

August 13, 2020 at 7:22 am

my coin auction have been very good to a lot of people and it has been helping a lot of people around south Africa. there are some people who take long to approve or make payment but with the way thew system is set up,its impossible to cheat or steal from anyone. people just need to be patient when it comes to payments and approvals. this thing is so good especially with what is going on now. people have been losing jobs and this system has wiped tears off a lot of people

• Nozie

August 15, 2020 at 10:40 am

Have you gotten any returns yet?

• Russel

August 16, 2020 at 9:14 pm

Yes. All the time.

• Tanki

September 7, 2020 at 2:59 pm

I cannot receive any passwords on my phone after reseting, it says it has been sent to my numbers but no sms till today

• Monie

September 18, 2020 at 11:43 am

Hi have you managed to get your password and how? I also did the reset but it doesn’t help…been weeks now

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 8:07 am

My coin Auction is very good. No one is cheated. If transactions is not sorted within 48hrs support get involved and sort it out. People are not patient to wait for 48hrs, we have a great support team ever. I have made a great investment in less than one month. This is helping us during this time of this epidemic where we have lost our businesses.

• Zama

August 23, 2020 at 11:35 pm

Hi.I saw notification in the app saying that from first of september the bid price will start from R100.

My question is, what will happen with my different bids I made which are all less than R500?.How will I sell my coins that are less than R500 if there is no one who can bid them?

• Zama

August 23, 2020 at 11:37 pm

I mean it says the bid will start from R1000

• Sindisiwe

August 26, 2020 at 6:54 pm

I think u’ll have to bid more then wait until yo new bid is matured then u can withdraw the old and new one sametime. R100 for 20 days, u’ll have to add maybe with R500 maybe 20 days. When R500 is matured u withdraw both sametime.

• Priscilla Dube

September 2, 2020 at 7:54 am

Mycoin auction has been good to me since I joined in May. Scammers do join also but the security at mycoin auction is too tight. Your banking details are safe because whenever someone tempts with them an sms is sent to you,approval of payments is done after you’ve received your payment. Bigup mycoin

• Bonga

September 8, 2020 at 5:23 am

Tell me what is going on now with our money. Why you people don’t let bid our money now or do you want the media’s attention or our money is gone

• Tsile Masilo

September 4, 2020 at 10:20 pm

My Coin started so well and was not giving us any problems before until Month end August 2020
          Suddenly we see 200M that limit us to place our Auctions on sales. I have been waiting for more than 5 days as ally coins has matured and I cannot Auction none of them cause the moment I camp online to guard Auctioning my cpins I get message that 200M limit had been reached.

I believe that My Coin is soon gonna loose Audience because we are losing trust on the support team that will always lie to us that we will be assisted and here we are days waiting for our coins to b accepted online.

This is stressing to much. and we are suspecting that this will soon crush because there s communication from My Coin with us Audience like before.

• B.Ndara

September 6, 2020 at 2:47 pm

My Coin Auction was good at first,but now we are struggling to sell our coins as they matured on the 3rd September.This is stressing us😓

• Ralph

September 7, 2020 at 1:54 pm

I also have the same issue with selling my coins, been trying to sell since last week Friday the 4th Sep and initially the error was the 200M limit has been reached. Now it keeps on saying “Cannot sale during auction” even outside auction times it gives the same message & there’s no response from support

• TSHIF

September 25, 2020 at 8:48 pm

I second you Tsile. Since the 200million limit we started to have problems. the support team either lie to members saying technical team is resolving the problem. after that they come with a strategy of paying 20% of the amount you want to withdraw. then you can sell. Others say the paid the 20% but are still unable to sell till today. This sucks.

October 22, 2020 at 10:02 am

PRISCILLA DUBE SEEM TO KNOW SOMETHING THAT WE ALL DON’T, SHE HAD SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY ABOUT MYCOIN IN SEPTEMBER MEAN WHILE MOST PEOPLE IN JULY WERE ALREADY FED UP WITH THE SYSTEM

• Reuben

October 12, 2020 at 1:27 pm

Hi precious can you please add one on WhatsApp, I need a support, I am still new here and I am stuck

• Churchill

October 24, 2020 at 8:37 am

I can’t sell mycoin but I bought the 20% they require. What is worse I have nowhere to raise my concerns.

• Mfanafuthi

August 19, 2020 at 3:00 pm

My coin auction iz good.
        But for early approval n early payments you need to bid with the person who use the same bank account like yours n bid with the person who live in your country

This business is very good.

• Vanessa

August 27, 2020 at 6:02 am

My daughter got R7500 this morning

• matobole

August 31, 2020 at 4:13 am

Hw much was her investment?

• Priscilla Dube

September 2, 2020 at 7:57 am

Mycoin auction is a very good business no job can pay anyone 110% increase in every 20 days

• Prudence

September 13, 2020 at 10:44 am

This platform is shit I have R160k to withdraw they are telling me to bid with 20% which I gladly did cost 32k now i can’t bid tjoh MCA is a crap

• Princes

September 9, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Have been trying to sell my coins buy keep failing is my coin collapsing?

• Jj

September 15, 2020 at 3:11 pm

This system has suddenly deviated from its promises.its easy to bid but to withdraw your money is not easy.They have locked millions of people s money who can not withdraw sighting that they are still mantaining their servours it has become a nightmare for most of the investers who are failng to sell

• Sfiso

September 14, 2020 at 8:19 am

I struggle to sell my coins as they say I have to bid with at least 20% of the money/coins I want to sell. I don’t understand this error and I did bid with more than 30% and bought new coins but the problem persists. Plz help

• Zandy

September 23, 2020 at 6:07 pm

That is how it works now and they say that they take a maximum of 10M per auction. Despite having paid the 20% even I have problems selling my coins. On the 20th they had promised to make changes but it’s still the same.

• Sinakho

October 12, 2020 at 9:39 am

I am having a similar problem. Please let me know if you have found a way forward.

• brandon

September 3, 2020 at 8:26 pm

i have been trying to get my coins on an auction for 3 days whats the point of getting coins you cant sell i feel robbed this is at the moment looking like a scam i have lost alot of money here

• Tsile Masilo

September 4, 2020 at 10:22 pm

Yhooooo worse part thry not giving us answers. I have 6 n another one just matured now.

• Churchill

October 24, 2020 at 8:38 am

Same here, I also feel that way and there is no platform to complain

• Zama

September 13, 2020 at 6:15 pm

No I think they scammed me

• Mofokeng R

September 14, 2020 at 8:34 am

I don’t what to say “is a scam or Legit” but past few day the system was flowing but now we buy but not able to sell since from end of August the flow stucked.

• Nomcebo

September 20, 2020 at 1:25 pm

My coin auction was good since July but now they are kicking us ,we are unable to sell our coins but we are able to bid ,it started when they say you can not sell coins have reached 200m,then 20m and now it’s 10m,all our coins have matured ,I have invested a lot of money which I can regard as loss, please help

• Simon

August 18, 2020 at 8:07 pm

This review is unfair. Why don’t you ask if the company is registered or not? Are they paying taxes? Who owns it? Financial sources? etc

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 8:07 am

• Zama

August 23, 2020 at 11:42 pm

I never get respond from the support, I wait forever hoping that the person who is online will reply and help me

• Busisiwe

September 1, 2020 at 7:21 pm

Hi. I took a bid on the 3rd of August for R270 and I bought from Patricia Hadebe though I used a wrong reference but I sent a POP. My R270 does not appear on my coin auction account. Please help.

• Bonga

September 8, 2020 at 5:26 am

Do you people want the media’s attention

• Danny

August 26, 2020 at 8:25 pm

Who are you. Can we take this conversation to WhatsApp on 0722642616 .I really want to know about this thing

• Duffie

August 30, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Hey I also have a problem and I’ve reported but the support team haven’t responded May I text you? Maybe you can help

• Moeketsi

September 1, 2020 at 4:16 pm

Can i be assisted because its been a week since someone has to pay me, now the person says it was a mistake for her to purchase my coins

• Ki

September 6, 2020 at 6:56 pm

the simplest way forward would be to contact support, i had a similar issue where the seller hadn’t approved after 72hrs but luckily i had attached proper POP and the system automatically approved them.

• Siphiwe

September 3, 2020 at 1:09 pm

Hi how can I cancel a bid because the support group is not responding. Its been more than 3 days now and i cant cancel . Im worried ill be blocked please help if u can

• victoria

August 20, 2020 at 7:43 pm

i think its fair for us the poor is not my business to ask the company about taxes and financial sources as long as i get what i deserve

• Reward

September 7, 2020 at 5:47 am

I placed my coins on auction since September 1, since then I have not seen or received any information about it, it’s no longer showing on my dashboard and it’s not shown on my auction history either. It got missing. There’s no means of communicating with the admin, the message button on the website doesn’t work “no response to your messages” What’s app group, FB and telegram links on the page are broken (not working) I hope I have not lost my 3k plus.

September 10, 2020 at 4:01 pm

sorry bro we’re all having a same problem, it looks like we’ve lost our funds

• Dikeledi

September 10, 2020 at 7:49 pm

I also put coins on a bid o the 3rd Sept and no response and the coins are no longer available and no payment done.

• Patience

September 11, 2020 at 1:15 pm

It’s a scam, after investing R7 000 I have to pay 20% to but my coins on sale I did that but I can’t sell. I hope they burn in hell. They are scamming black valnerable people

• Jj

September 15, 2020 at 3:19 pm

Lthats true after paying that 20percent still cant sale or withdraw

• Jj

September 15, 2020 at 3:12 pm

L

• Luvuyo Gwe

August 22, 2020 at 6:25 pm

That’s an honest open minded review…I started today and prior to that I asked questions for about 24 hours. My payment was approved almost immediately. I sent s message (WhatsApp) to the bider and she responded in few minutes.

• isaac

September 2, 2020 at 5:01 am

what should you do if a person does not cornfirm the payment

• Shine

September 5, 2020 at 4:16 am

Good morning I’m struggling to sell money the system said “we have more than 200m on auction “my question is it can take how long for me to sell money?

• MPHO

September 10, 2020 at 8:45 am

SINCE THE LOCK-DOWN, I’VE NEVER BEEN PAID OR GETTING ANY INCOME. I JOINED MY COIN AUCTION WITH MY LAST R500.00 BUT I CAN TELL YOU THAT I MANAGED TO PAY MY APARTMENT FOR R10 500 EVERY MONTH AND SCHOOL FEES INCLUDING SCHOOL TRANSPORT. THIS WAS NOT POSSIBLE BUT SINCE I JOINED MY COIN AUCTION I’M NOT BEHIND MY PAYMENT. THANK YOU MY COIN AUCTION

September 10, 2020 at 4:06 pm

how does it work for cause nowadays it doesn’t work for everybody else here

• Zuma

October 2, 2020 at 1:55 pm

Bloody liar, you probably work with them. You foolish scammers

• Jj

September 15, 2020 at 3:08 pm

• Eugenia Louw

October 20, 2020 at 9:38 am

This is not quite true. This company paid out once or twice, then changes the rules continuously. I know of many people who have bought in, even paid the 20% over and above and still didnt get any money nor support!! They have even removed the chatbot.

2. Nono M

August 13, 2020 at 10:16 am

Hey- i have a problem its been two weeks now waiting for a person to confirm payment. Ive askes support group to help me but still no answer.

• Nardus

August 15, 2020 at 8:23 am

They should have cancelled it already with online support. Contact them, i see a lot of people here complaining but non of them either contacted the online support to report the issue, or either just left it and waited for payments. No payment will take longer than 48hrs.

• Simon

August 18, 2020 at 8:59 pm

Online support seems to be hands full because when they help my wife with a month old problem, they will only ask her how can they help her, when she’s busy explaining they are gone. A few of them have done that. She bought someone’s coins and that person’s bank details were not there. A few days later that person called her and gave her the bank details but it was already late because she bought other coins with the money she was supposed to pay this person’s coins with. A few days later that bid was marked with a red dot and she couldn’t pay for it because it was not clickable anymore. 2 days back she talked to someone who promised to reallocate the bid that same day but it is still there in her dashboard. If they can only make sure they resolve the problems satisfactorily then they can be a more reliable source of income.

• Moeketsi

September 1, 2020 at 4:18 pm

Can i get the support team contact details

• Russel

August 16, 2020 at 9:17 pm

I’m making a fortune on my coin auction. I don’t even have to recruit.

• Gloriah Gurupira

August 18, 2020 at 8:53 pm

this must be very great am just new and was scared to do it

• Maseti

August 18, 2020 at 2:43 am

You don’t fir people who behave like that..simple attach your POP and upload to Support and you’re done no baby cries. My Coin Auction is just an answer to covid-19 soscial distressed way better than Government. Sponsor ID 132758 lets do this.

• Ntombenhle

August 20, 2020 at 3:27 pm

I am still waiting for payment approval, I paid for my coins 00:50 even still waiting for approval the online live chat they are online I saw Tamera but they didn’t talk or ask for the whole 30 min waiting for the respond

• Maseti

August 18, 2020 at 2:44 am

You don’t wait for people who behave like that..simple attach your POP and upload to Support and you’re done no baby cries. My Coin Auction is just an answer to covid-19 soscial distressed way better than Government. Sponsor ID 132758 lets do this.

• Malebo

September 2, 2020 at 8:57 am

I bought 305 n when i had to pay the name of the person, account number,contacts number are not appearing how do i deal with this? Please help

• Tinyiko precious

August 19, 2020 at 8:11 am

Chat to support. Know that support is a live chat. You wait until someone talk to you. You don’t just leave messages. Have a proper proof of payment that indicate the amount, the account and reference number of the person you pay. You will be assisted.

September 10, 2020 at 4:12 pm

You’d wait and eventually someone would type “hello how best can I assist you” and that would be it you ask all assistance you need they’ll never respond again while they still online

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:07 am

Support is a live chat. You wait until they assist you. You don’t leave a message. If you have attached the proper proof of payment that indicate the amount, the account number and reference number you would have been approved by now. So go chat with support and be patient to wait until they answer you.

• Mfanafuthi

August 19, 2020 at 3:01 pm

My coin auction iz good.

This business is very good.

• Clint

August 25, 2020 at 4:00 am

This is a lie. After 3 days support always assist you automatically

3. Busisiwe Sibanyoni

August 14, 2020 at 8:08 pm

My coin action is alive and will make people’s dream come true..If you are Business minded..This platform is for you.

• Jali

August 18, 2020 at 3:01 am

I take My Coin Auction seriously (in tears) after turning my first unemployment “relief ” grant into s steadily growing 20days investment. Firstly my R350 brought back 110% of R735 then R1470 now am at R3087 bank balance in 40 days only. Now i am heading to become that monthly decent earning man of the house, welcome back my Dignity as a man. Whatsapp me on 0822534764 and sponsor ID is 132758. Thanks to My Coin Auction developers.

• Ruth

September 2, 2020 at 7:58 pm

What can I do if the auction is taking long to pay me back

September 10, 2020 at 4:18 pm

nothing you can do

• Zander

October 21, 2020 at 9:17 pm

Am.from Namibia and it is for almost a month now that my coins are on Action after I paid the 20%, but no one buy it. Please help me.

4. Ntombi M

August 15, 2020 at 4:35 am

My experience has been great and prosperous for the past 5 months. I’d encourage anyone that can afford and has a risk appetite to jump in these moving train to financial freedom Use 228741 as your sponsor.

• Caro

August 18, 2020 at 8:14 am

Guys, i just placed my bid and I’m struggling to login and check my next step to making payment. To be honest, this system has not been reliable to me since 2 days ago when I registered. It is so slow I missed to bid 3 times. Anyone experiencing the same thing?

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:10 am

They have issued a notice that they are busy with upgrade. Keep checking we made bid and pay at 9 am and 5am and midnight.

• Kid@SA

August 19, 2020 at 8:59 pm

You’ll keep missing those Autions if you log in at 09h00 nd 19h00 , you have to log in at least 10 mins before auction start, log in on 08h50 to avoid traffic there are lots of people using this platform they haven’t updated it yet to be faster

• Khuthadzo

September 1, 2020 at 12:09 am

Am unable to login may u please help me ….my account said username or passwork arr incorrect

5. Onay Mupezeni

August 15, 2020 at 2:53 pm

Hi everyone my coin Auction is legit i have made a lot of money and the system is very clear and easy to use a lot of people they are rushing to bid when they receive the money they foget to aprove if you need help or join use my sponsor ID 126940 and im willing to assist you and it’s free

• Simbarashe

August 17, 2020 at 11:18 am

I have bid for my first time but my problem now is on the bids income its still 0 coins can you explain a bit to me on how it works

• De North Cott

August 17, 2020 at 3:20 pm

Your Client haven’t approved you yet, ask for Approval

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:13 am

Please get your sponsor to take you through the process first. As soon as you attach the proof of payment that indicate the amount, account and reference number your coins will be approved and you will see your income

6. Carlos Tafadzwa Mukucha

August 15, 2020 at 8:06 pm

I wish other people out there should know how real this MCA is .

• Nomathamsanqa

August 17, 2020 at 12:27 am

I approved a payment buy mistake and the money never came through…some pple are ignorant and selfish.The buyer cheated on

• Thabang

August 19, 2020 at 6:10 am

I have the problem 😕so that means we will never it?

7. Mascot Roberts

August 16, 2020 at 1:06 am

I’ve a bid that’s not being approved and I’ve already paid the seller of the coin so how could I get assistance from the agents

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:17 am

contact support, with the bid number. You can get the bit number on auction view, auction history. Support is a live chat you wait until someone talk to you do not leave messages.

• Tohlang lebaka

August 24, 2020 at 8:09 am

Morning please assist I’m unable to login my account it says username or password incorrect

• Fortunate

August 31, 2020 at 11:59 pm

Did you get help

• MJ

September 1, 2020 at 12:55 am

Hi people I don’t suggest you buy coins lately coz people have been complaining about now being able to sell their coins because the system doesn’t allow you to sell if coins have exceed 20 million which makes it difficult for those who already have to sell their coins because they’re more than 20 million coins to be sold everyday

• Cad

September 1, 2020 at 5:31 am

Will it be possible to sell our coins though? For me,it has been over 3 days trying to sell but it keeps saying “could not make sale….”

• Hans

September 3, 2020 at 1:02 pm

Im struggling as well to sell my coins

• Ki

September 6, 2020 at 7:00 pm

hey, i also had the same problem for a day so it’s best to try and sell them as soon as the auction closes

September 2, 2020 at 12:10 pm

now the entries have increased to over 200 000 000

8. Nomfundo M

August 16, 2020 at 12:11 pm

If you are looking to make money during these hard times then “My coin auction” is the platform for you. Simple abd easy to use. Do your research first and when you’re ready to join you may use Sponsor ID: I84931

9. Kgothatso Mantome

August 16, 2020 at 1:16 pm

How long should you wait, till a person approves your payment before launching a complaint? Cause now I can’t enter into other bids because of one ignorant idiot

• Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:19 am

48hrs, attach the proper proof of payment that indicate the amount, account and reference number. After 24 hrs the contact details will appear on the transaction. You can contact the person in the mean time

• John Mpungu

August 31, 2020 at 1:48 am

No it takes for ever to sell. Everytime it tells you that the auction is full because the volume is 10 million. So, wait and auction iwhen this closes. You wait while trying and still you can’t sell then the next aution entry goes to 20 million. You are not told to wait for the next auction a D it goes on and on and on. Now they have increased to 75% and 170% for 10 and 20 days which is ridiculous. This mess they want to entice more people to invest without paying. I think it’s a scam people should watch out.

10. Pricilla

August 16, 2020 at 3:15 pm

please make some improvements. if a person buy coins and does not pay within 24 hrs, let it automatically be reversed so that other people can buy them.

• Thulani

August 18, 2020 at 3:35 am

You right hey some people decide to buy but they don’t make payments and support team does not help

• Lisa

August 18, 2020 at 8:59 am

Kindly explain how do you automatically reverse it do that other people buy it?

• Kamva

August 21, 2020 at 9:17 am

Can you please explain on how to automatically reverse it please

• Mfanafuthi

August 19, 2020 at 3:02 pm

My coin auction iz good.

This business is very good.

• Kamva

August 21, 2020 at 9:20 am

Can you please explain on how to automatically reverse it please

• Nomathemba

August 22, 2020 at 8:10 am

My Coin Auction, best platform ever, I started in July with only R462, I’ve made more than R10k in bonuses.
      Don’t waist any more time.
      Signup today and follow the process at mycoin.live/signup and use sponsor 80411
      WhatsApp in 0723764126, will gladly assist you😊
      Everyday is PayDay

11. Clinton Murwanthi

August 16, 2020 at 7:25 pm

been good to me since I joined I mastered all the rules and willing to assist my downliners
    when you join use this sponsor I’d 83198
    you will be safe

• Tee

August 24, 2020 at 8:59 am

I put my coins on auction , now it says I have R0 but I haven’t received any payment and I can’t see who bought either.

• SEE

August 24, 2020 at 3:52 pm

DID YOU WRITE TO SUPPORT FOR ASSISTANCE FOR ME IT TOOK A DAY FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PAYMENT AFTER I SOLD MY COINS

• Moeketsi

September 1, 2020 at 4:22 pm

How did you manage to contact support team, please send me a message to 0739561585

12. Mo

August 17, 2020 at 12:01 pm

Support team does not assist or respond.

13. De North Cott

August 17, 2020 at 3:24 pm

Your Client haven’t approved you yet, ask for Approval

14. Bapela Conny

August 17, 2020 at 5:37 pm

My coin auction is perfect I invested at the same time having fear but the day I received the money that fear walked away. TRUST ME MY COIN IS NOT A SCAM ITS PERFECT.

• thandi chavalala

August 31, 2020 at 6:54 pm

I am starting to suspect so too

15. Rosh

August 17, 2020 at 8:19 pm

i’ve just started last week and gotten returns from selling coins i had gained. Its very easy. Only challenge is when seller takes long to approve, which shouldn’t be longer than 48hrs as they risk being terminated and losing all their coins.
    you can use my sponsor ID to join 284172. its free

16. Precious

August 19, 2020 at 9:13 am

17. Mfanafuthi

August 19, 2020 at 3:33 pm

Ja my coin auction iz very very good.
    But for early approval plz guys bid with the person who use same bank account like yours n bid with the person stay in your country for early payment’s. N please guys if u fill bank details put your cell phone number as well for just in case someone want to talk with you can call you N i am willing to help others about this business, sponser id iz 177740 call or whatapp me on 0733556788

18. Sphosh

August 20, 2020 at 6:34 pm

Good evening

I am willing to learn this business and make money for myself

Regards
    Sphosh

• vee

August 21, 2020 at 10:05 pm

Hi Sphosh

It’s easy just register and use SPONSOR ID 236061 and you done. Get cash 24/7 .

• SEE

August 24, 2020 at 3:55 pm

Let me assist you can add me on wats up 0766983911

19. victoria

August 20, 2020 at 7:50 pm

how long does it takes to be aprooved

• PHINEAS

August 22, 2020 at 4:58 am

I need help guys 😭💔i accidentally approved someone before making payments to me😭🚮and am unable to communicate with thm💔😭u guys are heartless sometimes 💔

20. Kamva

August 21, 2020 at 9:46 am

Help a person doesn’t pay for the coins what can I do

21. vee

August 21, 2020 at 9:49 pm

My Coin Auction is Legit, Fair and Reliable source of income daily. Register now. Use SPONSER ID 236061. You won’t regret.

• Mologadi

September 13, 2020 at 9:07 am

Please advise what to do after paying 20%,because it was suppose to be easy to bid

22. Thembi

August 22, 2020 at 7:59 am

My Coin Auction is a good platform where as people we invest by buying coins, holding for a chosen period, and selling them at a profit, we as MCA community we are satisfied with this platform, queries are addressed by the online support at a reasonable time if you contact them.
    The problems encountered, like approving payments on time, are caused by users who just refuse to follow the process. Unfortunately I know there will always be people that are negative one rotten potato can spoil the whole bag.
    My Coin Auction is helping us to our debts, put food on our tables and improve our lives.
    Please let this platform grow and help many more people who are in financial distress.
    We are fighting poverty and improving the lives of everyone participating.
    Forward with MCA, so proud to part of this opportunity.

• Fk

August 23, 2020 at 8:33 am

I registered with MyCoin Auction in less than a month , I bid and profits has been buying me groceries and toiletries. Not even the government is buying me those things. So don’t
      ask me about company Registration and SARS . So scared move away while we make money

• Serakalala

September 1, 2020 at 8:08 pm

Why are all the reviews for August and September only. When did mycoin start and where are the reviews for whenever it started?

• Ahmad

September 21, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Hi.Am someone who wants to join the community,But i haven’t register yet,So am trying to test the support system people are complaining about.I tried 3 times visiting the site and ask questions in the help app but still waits forever.what do you think is the cause of their help app unresponsiveness?.As am really looking forward to join.

23. Tohlang lebaka

August 24, 2020 at 8:11 am

• Fortunate

September 1, 2020 at 12:04 am

Hello did u get any help

24. Tohlang lebaka

August 24, 2020 at 8:14 am

My account can’t login what’s wrong

25. vee

August 25, 2020 at 11:25 pm

PLEASE HELP

IM TRYING TO WITHDRAW BUT THE SYSTEM KEEPS ON SAYING “‘you can’t withdraw during auction’. IT’S MORE THAN TWO HOURS NOW AND THERE IS NO AUCTION TAKING PLACE.

PLEASE GUYS , IS THERE ANYTHING WRONG?

26. Sanele

August 26, 2020 at 12:11 am

Hi i cant sell my coins they keep on saying i cant sell them during auction times eventhough it isnt the auction time. What can i do please help!

• Duffie

August 30, 2020 at 11:35 pm

I have the same problem. I wanted to know if you were assisted if yes may you please assist me

• Khuthadzo

September 1, 2020 at 12:10 am

27. Sbongile

August 26, 2020 at 8:35 am

Hi i have R210 coins on Auction I don’t know what will happen to them since they have increased the minimum bid amount to R300, I have tried contacting the support group but no response, is it possible to add on these coins, has any done it.

• Phizzy

August 28, 2020 at 1:48 pm

Same here still no answers from the support team

28. Marco

August 27, 2020 at 4:50 pm

Hi i made a account on bitcoin but I don’t want to buy with bitcoin. And i made a new account on the normal banking details, but it doesn’t send me a OTP pin please advise Marco

29. Mikateko

August 27, 2020 at 6:08 pm

Hey. I accidentally made two bids because the network wasn’t working well and now I just want to cancel one of them and I have already paid the first. What must I do?

• Matsasi

August 27, 2020 at 9:23 pm

Hi…I donated my coins by mistake..how can I claim them back

• Evidence

August 30, 2020 at 2:42 pm

Hi I have been trying to sell my coins since 1 am till now I don’t know what is happening. Please I’m so stressed I don’t know what to do. Pliz help.

• MJ

September 1, 2020 at 12:59 am

Same issue we facing I think we’ve been scammed

September 10, 2020 at 4:33 pm

this ain’t no scam MJ they just failing to manage the system

30. Clement

August 28, 2020 at 1:58 pm

Hi I can’t bid am still waiting for my payment since Monday for more information contact 0646350276

• Evidence

August 30, 2020 at 2:43 pm

• Anti

August 30, 2020 at 10:54 pm

Currently having the same problem

• Nomvula

September 4, 2020 at 6:56 pm

Hi I have a problem with my password ca’nt login can eneyone help

September 10, 2020 at 4:38 pm

I had the same problem but manage to fix it on my own without their support,mycoin support department is useless nowadays, I can try and help whatsap me (0780775734)

• Duffie

August 30, 2020 at 11:37 pm

I have the same problem.. Kanti what is happening I’m stressing now😭

• prince

August 31, 2020 at 7:30 am

hi leaders we are currently having difficulties selling coins if we can just have a limit of the amount of coins you can sell a day for eg: having people selling 70/100k a day makes its hard for others to sell

• The wallet doctor

September 1, 2020 at 1:04 am

People I think we have been scammed we are all unable to sell our coins advise others not to buy coins coz they’ll also fall into the trap

31. Anti

August 30, 2020 at 10:49 pm

I have just been introduced to my coin by a friend,at first everything was okay ,I could bid,pay & then sale my coins again….but since the platform has changed..
    Everytime I try selling my coins i get ” couldn’t sale on auction,coins over 20M,wait for the next auction/flash” even after I wait….still I get the same answer when I try to sale,I’m starting to get worried because I have tried bring early so I can sale before everyone else but surprisingly,I still get the same reply everytime.

32. Duffie

August 30, 2020 at 11:39 pm

I cannot sell my coins and I can’t get hold of support team… please assist

• prince

August 31, 2020 at 7:56 am

• vonani

August 31, 2020 at 1:07 pm

hlw prince, your right i support your idea

• Khuthadzo

September 1, 2020 at 12:09 am

September 10, 2020 at 4:45 pm

might be able to help 0780775734

33. Gabby

August 31, 2020 at 9:08 am

When will I be able to sell my coins cause Now this thing of not selling is stressing me out. it makes me feel like I have lost my money

34. SIZWE

August 31, 2020 at 11:08 am

Fellows it seems like we are in for a very terrifying surprise, we found ourselves in this mess and no one is available from the support team to explain the problem, this could be our funds loss.

35. vonani

August 31, 2020 at 1:17 pm

Good day. please developers fix this thing of not selling coins due to the high volume of money. its better we sell and people will buy even after some days probably. or you guys is better you allow people to sell the certain amount of money eg 25k or 35k a day that’s my views, coz now we are stuck.

36. Pontsho

August 31, 2020 at 11:37 pm

Increase the amount of coins cause now we can’t sell our coins it always says put them on the after the next auction but that next auction never comes I’ve holding those coins for 24hr already thy can’t go on sale till now

• Zama

September 1, 2020 at 1:27 am

I don’t wish to bid anymore until this thing is fixed and get my money.

37. Fortunate

September 1, 2020 at 12:14 am

Hello did u get any help

38. Zama

September 1, 2020 at 1:21 am

Now I’m starting to get worried and fear that something bad will happen with my money, I can not sell my coins, it keeps saying that they have already have over 20M coins on auction😭.

I tried to sell emmediately the auction closes but still I couldn’t sell my coins.Now I wonder if I will get back my money because I have been trying to sell several times.

39. Patience

September 1, 2020 at 6:30 am

We are unable to sell coins for the past 4 days but to my surprise after every auction there are 20 million coins for the next auction. I have R8 000 coins which I am unable to sell. I hope it won’t end it tears. They expect people to buy coins yet we are unable to sell. I am angry and frustrated. I have been on line 24 hrs for the past 4 days trying to sell. The worst part is I have debit orders and I don’t have money in my accounts. I hope I will get my money and I am out for good.

• Mazee

September 3, 2020 at 3:48 pm

I have the same problem please let’s communicate, I will also advise if there’s any developments from my side. We can chat on WhatsApp 0785757669

40. Neliswani Ngcobo

September 2, 2020 at 5:15 am

I made my payment on the 27th of August and Ive been waiting patiently and Yolanda Mncunzwa still hasn’t confirmed my payment yet we both use Capitec😪 this really frustrating

41. Mbuso

September 2, 2020 at 7:59 am

I want to join but now I’m afraid cz many people are complaining…plz give me honest advise

September 6, 2020 at 11:41 am

don’t

• Zandy

September 10, 2020 at 4:47 pm

I think this backlog started as soon as the bidding percentage of 20 days changed from 110%-117% I think ,thus leading to more sellers and lesser buyers.
      Probably what needs to be done is to stop any upcoming sales , let the current coins be finished instead of the limit they set. Since it shuts many people out from being able to sell. I’m just saying guys

42. Mike

September 2, 2020 at 11:04 am

I placed coins o sale some while ago and they do seem to move. Should I begin to panic?

43. Thanda

September 3, 2020 at 10:51 am

Its almost a week since i tried to sell my coins Support should fix this its all their falt everything was running smoothly but sine they cut off bonusses and introduced high profit the problem started.

44. Sinothabo

September 4, 2020 at 2:27 am

I’m struggling putting my coins on sale it’s been 3 days saying it has more than 200million coins can’t sell try next been trying no avail yet I see the coins escalating I wonder why mine is being rejected yet others are able to sale

• Tsile Masilo

September 4, 2020 at 10:29 pm

Did u come alright. I have been struggling too for 5 days now and given up on this thing already

45. Nomvula

September 4, 2020 at 6:58 pm

Hi I have a problem with my password ca’nt login can eneyone help

September 10, 2020 at 4:53 pm

0780775734

46. Nathi

September 5, 2020 at 12:53 pm

I thought I was the only one who felt this article was bias. And it seems my coin has fallen. No one has been able to sell for the past 2 weeks

September 6, 2020 at 11:45 am

I have manage to sell my coins last week already but haven’t found the buyer

47. Phinkie

September 6, 2020 at 4:57 pm

My coin was fine before the special, special came with problems we not sure anymore if we will get our money back coz we can’t sell it keeps saying can’t sell auction is on nd auction is closed. Support don’t respond

• Mazee

September 10, 2020 at 2:30 pm

Afternoon guys do these people even read these reviews or the messages we send to support I doubt it, because at the least they were suppose to say something on the pop up page for us to understand what’s happening. Our cries are falling on deaf ears

• Ahmad

September 21, 2020 at 6:39 pm

As the number of users grows systems really gets tested and i believe this is it.they may be upgrading their web servers might be back to normal hopefully soon.

48. Ki

September 6, 2020 at 7:03 pm

it’s due to the fact that there’s an influx of sellers instead of buyers. Hopefully things will go back to norms as before.

49. Wandile

September 10, 2020 at 1:48 am

🛩🛩🛩🛩🛩 we are scammed

50. Carol

September 10, 2020 at 10:16 am

Where is their contact details ???

51. Danisa

September 13, 2020 at 5:26 am

There is no transparency in my coin auction especially when your coins have matured and you need to place them on sale. The system keeps saying there are over 10 million coins on sale and you cant sale. When you check the coins on sale you will see the number keeping on increasing yet you still can’t sale your coins. This makes the whole platform a scam. I give up

52. Oupa

September 14, 2020 at 9:04 am

It so painful hey, but only God knows since Friday trying to place my coins on sale but it couldn’t. You know these people don’t care about us, we should be well prepared because it seems like we won’t receive our money back.

53. Hemelda

September 20, 2020 at 12:47 pm

I have been trying to sell since the 15th of September and it keeps on saying ” sorry you can only make a sale if you have a bid of atleast 20% and above of the amount to be withdrawn, made and paid same day” but I did bid with the 20% n am still getting the same message what’s going on

54. Elsie

September 21, 2020 at 10:43 am

I can not sell my coins and nobody gets back to you regarding this.

55. Ahmad

September 21, 2020 at 7:19 pm

I knew this would be a draw back soon or later.Am keeping a close eye on this as am interested to join.Just as in Forex Trading,When there is a lot of sellers than buyers,The markets slumps down harder and crashes out.What is left is recovery strategy by the gvt and i hope mycoin.live has a very good one.

56. Wellington

September 25, 2020 at 2:30 pm

lm struggling to sell my coins its now a month. at first they said the auction is over 10m so try on the next auction until they changed that you must at least make a bid of at least 20%of the amount you want to sell. I made that bid and paid that bid the same day but still the problem doesn’t solve still saying that the auction is over 10m try on the next. Now it’s a different story coz it’s saying l must make a bid first. how can I keep on making bids while I don’t sell.

and the most frustrating thing is that l refered some to join and he joined and also struggling to sell and now he is blaming me bcz it doesn’t seem real for him

lm totally divested coz now l can’t afford to make another bid because lm now bankrupt

October 21, 2020 at 4:34 pm

IT IS SAD AND PAINFUL WHAT THEY DOING TO US, THE LEAST WE CAN DO NOW IS TO PUT TOGETHER OUR HEADS, USE OUR MINDS AND SKILLS THAT WE HAVE AND TRY TO LOCATE THESE PEOPLE AND BRING THEM TO TABLE CAUSE NOW THEY HAVE JUST VANISHED TO THIN AIR, BUT IF THEY STILL ALIVE IT MEANS THEY ARE SOMEWHERE IN PLANET EARTH HENCE CAN BE LOCATED…