Featured

Evangelist Morris Cerullo Death

Name: Evangelist Morris Cerullo
Age: 88 years
Death Date: July 11 2020
Death Place: America
Cause Of Death: Pneumonia

American Pentecostal evangelist who has traveled extensively around the world for his ministry, Morris Cerullo has passed away. Pastor Morris Cerullo died today July 11 2020. Morris hosts Victory Today, a daily television program, and has published more than 80 books.

His family had yesterday asked Christians all over the world to pray to Morris Cerullo.  Dr. Cerullo  is being treated for Pneumonia at the hospital, the family reported on Thursday July 9 2020.

Morris Cerullo cause is not yet known as at the time of filing this report.

Soon after, Jewish orphanage directors restricted him from practicing certain matters of his new faith, so he ran away from the orphanage. He began preaching the gospel at the age of 16, after claiming to have seen a vision from God, in which he witnessed people suffering torments in Hell.

He attended and graduated from divinity school in New York state in 1953, and began ministering with the help of his then soon-to-be bride Theresa. In the early 1950s, he was ordained in the Assemblies of God.

Evangelist Morris Cerullo’s Final Crusade

After 72 years of worldwide ministry – 67 years of God-blessed marriage – celebrating his 87th birthday – and one year after receiving a supernatural death to life healing miracle from paralyzing vasculitis – international evangelist, Dr. Morris Cerullo has announced his final crusades this fall in four major North American cities and London, England (June 22-23), Los Angeles (August 24-25), Toronto (October 5-6), New York (October 12-13), Washington, DC (November 9-10).

Morris said, “God said, America needs to experience once more my supernatural power … just like I healed you, I want you to take My healing power to London – Los Angeles – Toronto – New York – and Washington, DC.” I must be faithful to the Lord! I am calling on believers everywhere to stand with me – to pray with me – mark these dates down for a great harvest of souls and make your plans to join me.” (To request complimentary commemorative tickets visit www.mcwe.com.)

Each crusade featured two, great, historic, power-packed days of impartation – salvation – healing – teaching – miracles, special music and the old-fashioned power of God!

Dr. Cerullo will be hosting special Pastor Prayer Breakfasts in each city to personally minister and share his heart for these final crusades to bless the pastors and churches of Los Angeles, Toronto, New York and Washington, DC. If you are a pastor or ministry leader, please call 817-554-2060 to confirm your attendance for the complimentary 10 a.m. Pastor Prayer Breakfast in Toronto (May 14th), Los Angeles (June 9th), New York (June 25th), and Washington, DC (July, 16th).

Tributes Floods Twitter

For many years Morris Cerullo conducted repeated “Schools of Ministry” in several countries like Mexico, Brazil, The Philippines, Korea, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia, Netherlands and many others. During these “SOMs” one of the days of the conferences he would preach in an open air crusade, or a large theater/arena, and lead people in a commitment to Jesus Christ and then would pray for healing to happen in the crowd.

Morris Cerullo was born in Passaic, New Jersey to a Russo-Jewish/Italian family. His parents died in an automobile accident when he was very young. He was raised in various orphanages, the last being an Orthodox Jewish orphanage in nearby Clifton, New Jersey. He converted to Christianity at age 14 with the guidance of a nurse in the Clifton, New Jersey, orphanage.

1. James Simon Ojelel

July 11, 2020 at 11:03 am

I Celebrate The Impact Dr Morris Has Made. Glory To God For Your Life.

2. APOSTLE FRANK ASIEDU

July 11, 2020 at 12:15 pm

MY FATHER MY FATHER HOW MUCH YOU HAVE IMPACTED MY LIFE THOUGH DIDNT GET PHYSICAL CONTACT WITH YOU EXCEPT WHEN YOU CAME TO GHANA AT ACTION CHAPEL AND I MANAGED TO BE PART OF THE MEETING. EVER SINCE I STOOD UNDER YOUR ANOINTING WHILST YOU WERE MINISTERING MY LIFE HAD GONE THROUGH GREAT PHASES OF POSITIVE CHANGES TILL NOW.
    MY FATHER YOU HAVE WELL LIVED AN INDELIBLE INK IN MY MY LIFE AND AM REALY GRATEFUL TO GOD FOR RELEASING YOU INTO TIME FOR SOME OF US LIKE ME TO BE WHERE IAM IN MINISTRY AS A RESULT OF KNOWING YOU. GOD BLESS YOU AND KEEP YOU TILL WE MEET AGAIN IN ETERNITY.
    I SALUTE YOU MY GENERAL.

3. Kelvin Amara Ibeabuchi

July 11, 2020 at 2:27 pm

This great man of God, Papa Cerullo was a great blessing to me and my generation, his school of ministry opened my eyes to what ministry is all about, the world will miss him and his simple message of proof with the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ.
    Rest on sir.

• Erick

July 11, 2020 at 3:56 pm

We glory to our God for his victories through your great ministry. You indeed fought a great battle. May you be crowned with honour as it has been promised by our saviour Jesus Christ. Rest well in the Lord Father.

4. Abiodun Akindele

July 11, 2020 at 2:36 pm

If the man of God Morris has unfinished crusades. I believe he is not dead yet. He may be in a vision. God if 100% faithful to his words.
    Whatever God has said shall stand forever, nothing added, nothing removed.

5. Pastor Jose and Norma Amador

July 11, 2020 at 3:54 pm

We were so blessed to have known Papa Morris thank you Papa for all the teaching you gave us. We will miss you we know you are with Jesus more alive then ever and you are rejoicing. Your legacy will continue in all the world. Our love and condolences and prayers are with Mommy Theresa and family. Please let us know when services will be. Love from Pastor Jose and Amador from Missouri City Texas contact through email amador19561956@yahoo.com

6. isaac

July 11, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Many lives have been transformed, revived and empowered through the ministry of man of God.

7. Kathy

July 11, 2020 at 4:34 pm

Thanks for your service. You blessed many with undiluted word of God. Many souls have been saved. You must be in a pleasant place with the Engels singing ever. We will miss you for a while. Till then, God bless your soul

8. Rev kalerwa

July 11, 2020 at 4:42 pm

God comfort you with that divine comfort

9. Destiny

July 11, 2020 at 4:53 pm

Papa, you have fought a good fight of Faith,you have completed your race ,, indeed there is Joy in Heaven
    Till we meet where will part no more.

10. Thank you God and our Lord Jesus Christ for calling up your world outstanding servant and receiving him in Glory Just after meeting me with him face to face for first and unknown to me last time at San Antonio conference January 2020. Thank you God for leading your great servant to lay his hands on me by embracing me at his then conference office and immediately then after you had your servant anoint me with oil at the Marriott hotel auditorium plenary hall just as you, our Lord Jesus had revealed to me that it would happen some approximately three years prior to the same. May what you my God had intended prior to this encounter that I had to receive from you through your exemplary servant be of me in this world in the ministry of the Lord Jesus Christ here on earth as it is in heaven for the sake of his body the Church until your time set for me also to join brother Cerullo in glory in Christ Jesus at your right hand in heaven. May you God our Lord rest his soul in eternal peace in Christ Jesus. In Jesus Christ name I pray with a million times thanks to you my God and the Lord of my whole being. Amen, Amen, Amen.

11. Mabel Kooko Mensah

July 11, 2020 at 10:10 pm

I came in contact with Dr Cerullo in 1988 through his SOM’s in Ghana.Then met him face to face in one of his conferences in Nigeria,my life has never been the same.Thank U Father for offering yourself to be used by God,
    Today, l read one of your Revelations from God, “”GOD SAID “DON’T LOOK TO THE BIGNESS OF YOUR NEED . LOOK TO THE BIGNESS OF YOUR GOD,YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES ARE HINDRANCES TO SEEING MY ABILITIES…………
    IF YOU KEEP YOUR EYESON YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES, THE DEVIL WILL USE YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES TO DEFEAT YOU AND ACCUSE THE WORDOF GOD………..THE WRITTEN AND THE LIVING WORD
    YOUR VICTORY IS IN KEEPING YOUR EYESON THE BIGNESS OFYOUR GOD AND HIS ABILITY
    HE HAS PROMISED TO TAKE YOU STEP BY STEP…………..NOT ALL AT ONCE
    BUT STEP BY STEP AND………..EACH STEP WILL BE A MIRACLE.
    How true is this revelation to me all these years. Thank you ,may your soul rest in perfect peace.

12. Ivan Elijah.Kitaka

July 11, 2020 at 11:10 pm

Pastor/Evangelist Dr.Morris Cerullo has been a spiritual Father and Mentor to me since 1989 when I had just received Christ as my Lord and Savior. Over the years I have been so blessed, inspired and challenged by his uncompromising teaching/ preaching, training resources and raising up nationals across the world for the kingdom of God. I attended his last annual world conference in San Antonio Texas in January 2020. He (Papa) has run his race victoriously and fought a good fight. RIP

13. Lewis teh

July 12, 2020 at 9:48 am

Dr Morris Cerullo, our hearts( my family & i) mourn & pain & grief at the demise of our dear papa , Since the year 1986 when Dr Morris cerullo, Dr Alex Ness, Dr Paul trulin & world evangelism who came to Kuala Lumpur malaysia to conduct the school of mInistry we felt a great spiritual impact upon our life’s. A group of mine frIends ( now no more together) about 7 of us went to attend the 1986 kuala lumpur morris cerullo school of ministry . Our life’s have took a 360 degrees turnaround. Dr Morris cerullo, our hearts are grief greatly at your demise,

14. Isichei Cheks

July 12, 2020 at 10:03 pm

Rest in to the Glory of the Almighty God and his mercy endures forever in Jesus Name Amen. Death is Swallowed up in Victory.

15. Prisca Mungoni

July 13, 2020 at 12:43 am

I thank God for your life Dr Morris Cerrulo. You ran your your race

16. Kadidja Youla

July 14, 2020 at 11:49 am

Papa, you’ve touch many heart and I am one of them. I’ll remain a faithful daughter in the lord and partner, to the great legacy you’ve built and left behind. Thank you for fighting the good fight and finishing the race you’ve called to complete. My deepest condolences to mama and the rest of the family and all your children around the world. May you gentle soul rip Dr. Morris Cerullo. You’ll be surely missed 🙏

17. george kanicks

July 24, 2020 at 5:35 pm

Papa Moris! Your books i recieved as a gift from Pst. Cyndi opened my inner spiritual revelation about giving, and now am using them to teach others. God rest you in peace.