Obituary

Bernard Albertson Death – Man Who Suffered Illiteracy To A Writer Of Multiple Published Works

A Youtuber named Bernard Albertson who released a video named ‘An Old Mans Advice.’ several years ago that got millions of views on Youtube has passed away. Bernard Albertso was reported to have died few days ago from an undisclosed illness. His cause of death or what killed him was never made public. He died at the age of 82.

Bernard Albertson had a hard start homeless living in a old car on the streets of California. But through the power of the Lord he became saved and had a wonderful life. He lost his wife, daughter, mother, father, sister and son in law.

In his viral video “An Old Mans Advice”, Bernard Albertso talked about his life experiences. Bernard Albertso who authored many books talked about how he struggled with education to get to where he was.

Bernard Albertso Youtube Channel which had a thousand subscribers late June 2020 has skyrocketed to sixty seven subscribers this month July 2020.

Watch Below Bernard Albertso Viral Video “An Old Man’s Advice” – The video now has millions of views on Youtube

Tributes Floods Twitter

Last year 2019 Bernard Albertso was in rehab to learn how to walk. He shared a post on his Facebook page and asked for a financial help for his medical treatment.

Here’s what he wrote on his Facebook page in 2019

I guess I need to share this I’ve had four surgeries I’ve been in the hospital bed for almost 3 months my money is gone my insurance is going the insurance company and the hospital want me out I’m still on a bit antibiotics they came to me today I told me that I was being moved into a permanent home and that my family could come see me once in awhile whenever they wanted but the chances were I would be going home again because my family and couldn’t take care of me. I need help I need money help I need friendship help my life’s work has been for God now I’m reaching out will you help me just go to my website and you can donate praise God from whom all blessings flow.

Bernard Albertso Copper Penny

Copper Penny is a book written by Bernard Albertso published in 2015. Copper Penny is an action packed romantic western that plays out in the American west in the eighteen sixties with chapters and language.

1. Rhemmy

July 19, 2020 at 9:38 am

Good man RIP

2. Romina

July 20, 2020 at 4:00 am

i just saw his video, he was a very good person and taught me a lot with just one video may he rest in peace he will never be forgotten, i thank him for everything, his videos are great help and especially in this moments gen z is the future and he taught me that

3. Dean

July 20, 2020 at 2:42 pm

I really hope he received the help he was so desperate for, rip old chap.

4. Daniel Donaldson

July 20, 2020 at 7:42 pm

May God Bless Him and his message!

5. Judson

July 27, 2020 at 4:53 pm

THANK YOU…WE NEEDED THAT RT NOW…GOD BLESS YOU …..may heaven b even better than u imagined…..pray for me ..I need it…

6. Amy Chavarria-Medina

July 29, 2020 at 2:25 pm

God only takes the best may he Rest In Peace. I pray he receives everlasting friendship and love in his new home Heaven.

7. MR.PumpkinKing

August 22, 2020 at 5:39 pm

RIP Bernard. YOUR IMPACT ON MANY LIVES WILL ALWAYS BE REMEMBERED.
    I’m happy that you find peace
    I’m sad that I lost a mentor

8. Emma

September 30, 2020 at 2:19 am

Never knew the man but his advice has touched me. Rest in peace sweet soul.

9. John Sullivan

October 22, 2020 at 8:16 pm

I have just watched his advice today, I found it very uplifting.
    When I learned of his death, I was quite sad.
    However, I realized that he is now in God’s hands and is in a place beyond our imagination.
    I thank him for the great advice that he has posted on the internet and for the numerous other things he has done.

10. Mason Klein

November 13, 2020 at 4:19 am

May this good man rest in peace. For heaven is his home now, and I hope that one day I may join Uncle Bernie. I will watch your videos whenever I feel like not doing anything, I have never met you, only watched one video. But I will miss you dearly. Rest In Peace.