RuPaul’s Drag Race star Chi Chi DeVayne finally has been discharged from the hospital after suffered a suspected kidney failure.
Chi Chi De was admitted to the hospital after falling ill earlier this month and underwent a biopsy last week.
While Giving fans an update on the situation, she revealed to her Instagram followers in a video shared on her story on Friday: ‘Guess who just got discharged? ‘Guess who’s out in the sun? Guess who’s about to go home?’
Chi Chi who had gone through kidney dialysis filmed herself during the process and also made a procedure to remove waste products and excess fluid from the blood when the kidneys stop working properly. Chi Chi had earlier shared an update after undergoing a biopsy on Tuesday where she admitted she was ‘drugged out’.
‘I told them I need some of that s**t they put me on so I can take it home,’ she said in an Instagram video. ‘It went by smooth, they injected me with some stuff before I went in and I didn’t feel a thing. I’m out of it right now so… I had to lay on my back for six hours.
‘I’m ready to get back to doing what I love. Thanks so much to all the people who donated and wished me well and wanna see me do well. I been fighting y’all.’
She went further to reveal: ‘I’m gonna fight to survive of course but I’ve been fighting too mentally, because this is a new experience for me. But I got it under control. I’m okay, I’m gonna be okay.’
- Zodwa Wabantu Cries As She Loses More Than R100K In House Robbery (Pictures/Video)
- Courtney & Linda Budzyn illness & health update
- Ariana Fletcher remembers her late brother Kyle who died when she was at a young age
- People Confused Over The Rumoured Death Of Deez Nuts Guy
- KZN Businesswoman Shauwn Mkhize Celebrates Her Birthday While On Lock-down (Pictures & Video)