Abut 24 tricycles have been impounded by the Manila Traffic and Parking Bureau (MTPB) on Tuesday following their violation of traffic rules and order.
The Tricycles were towed along Pritil in Tondo, Manila by the Manila Traffic and Parking Bureau (MTPB) on Tuesday for violating traffic rules and Balik Pasada Guidelines for Tri-wheel vehicles.
The MTPB impounded 24 trikes and pedicabs on Monday for charging beyond the fixed fare and operating without permit or license.
According to a reports, the said tricycles were towed on that day for violated traffic rules and Balik Pasada Guidelines for Tri-wheel vehicles.
In as similar manner, a cab rider took back his license and ran away from the MTPB staff who caught him for a traffic violation.
Since then the MTPB has filled up a violation ticket after the Grab rider allegedly committed a traffic violation.
The rider proceeds to swiftly snatch his license off the personnel’s hands and ran away quickly.
In Pictures: Manila Trafficand Parking Bureau (MTPB) impounds 24 Tricyles and pedicabs for violating traffic rules along Pritil
- JUST IN: Former Manila mayor Alfredo Lim has been confined at a hospital reportedly due to COVID-19
- Former Manila Mayor Alfredo Lim Is Not Dead
- Minister Mdu Manana And Stella Ndabeni-Abrams Violates Lockdown Rules, Hosts Dinner Party Amid Coronvirus Pandemic ( Picture & Video)
- Inmates seen resting in a cramped cell at the Manila Police District-Station 1 in Raxabago (Pictures)
- Hit & Run Accident: Protesters Hit By Speeding Car On Freeway In Seattle (Videos)