Information reaching our news desk have it that the Minister of Mineral Resources and Energy, Gwede Mantashe who tested positive for Covid-19 alongside his wife, Nolwandle last week has been admitted to hospital this evening.
Minister Mantashe was admitted to hospital on the advice of their family doctor for better medical attention and monitoring, whilst his wife continue her self-quarantine at their home.
It was the minister’s third round of tests conducted since the outbreak of COVID-19. Before being admitted to hospital, Mantashe had been in self isolation and working from home. The minister had directed all members of his private office in government to also test.
- What happened to Minister of Labour Thulas Nxesi, rushed to hospital
- Senior CPM leader Shyamal Chakraborty Is Dead
- South Africa’s recovery rate on covid-19 stands at 73%, they are indeed resilient
- WATCH VIDEO: See What Malusi Gigaba’s Wife Did To His G Wagon Car
- Jackson Mthembu tenders his apology after mistakenly calling ventilators – vibrators