There is an ongoing report that Kaduna is currently under attack.
At least about 16 people have been reported dead after an alleged terrorist attacked the state.
This is heartbreaking 💔,sad & annoying, there’s so much anger in me rn. When will this killing stop? When will southern Kaduna people pick up swords to defend their land,children,wives,sisters & their selves? What is Kaduna state government @elrufai doing to protect its citizen? https://t.co/HgHnEVBnVX
— Lioness (@peace_reigns) July 20, 2020
Meanwhile, about 21 people where reportedly killed while 28 others sustained various degrees of injuries in a fresh attack on Kukum Daji Village of Kaura Local Government Area of Kaduna State on Sunday night by armed gunmen.
The President of the Community, Mr. Yashen Titus told Channels Television that the gunmen, suspected to be herdsmen, invaded the venue of a wedding party in the community at about 10 pm on Sunday night.
Titus, who explained that the suspected herdsmen opened fire on the people who attended the party, said 19 people died on the spot while two others later died at the hospital.
The remaining injured ones according to him were rushed to the Barau Dikko teaching hospital and other clinics in the state capital for treatment.
The State Police Command is yet to confirm the incident
- Ethiopia News Today: 8 people have sustain gun shot wounds and 64 others injured during protests in Wolita Zone (Pictures)
- Meet Khanyisa Titus our perfect wedding presenter 2020 South Africa
- Protest Ongoing At Turare Village In Dutsin-ma Local Government Area, Nigeria (Pictures)
- Lock-down Day 17: Lagos Roads Looks Like A Ghost Town As Nigeria Govt Gives Stricter Lock-down Measures
- Lebanese businessman, Tahir Fadlallah evacuated with air ambulance from Kano to Lebanon (Video)