The Leeds has finally return back to the Premier League after 16 years of waiting.
This is coming just few days after Marcelo Bielsa who edged past Barnsley 1-0 on Thursday, have sealed promotion from the Championship with two games to spare, after the Baggies failed to keep the pressure up at the John Smith’s Stadium.
According to Skysports.com, Leeds have enjoyed an impressive campaign after bouncing back from last season’s play-off heartache to clinch promotion, returning to the top flight for the first time since 2004. In that time there have been several near misses, while they also spent three years in League One between 2007 and 2010.
Leeds are yet to clinch the Championship title, although a failure for Brentford to win at Stoke on Saturday will do that. If the Bees are victorious, then a point at Derby in Leeds’ game on Sunday – live on Sky Sports Football – will be enough.
- Defender Lewie Coyle officially signed to Hull City
- 25 yr-old Young Lewis Howlett tragically dies after swimming in river Aire Leeds
- Bournemouth accepts € 45m offer from Manchester City for center-back Nathan Aké
- Famous Red Star basketball player, Michael Ojo dies during training
- Live score, Match Highlights & Full Results 2 July 2020 – Sheffield United 3-1 Tottenham