The video of a man stabbed on a subway train in New York early on Sunday by a black man wearing a surgical mask has surfaced online.
Three men were wounded in two stabbings on MTA subway trains, police said.
Guess it’s no longer safe to ride the subway in NYC and I’m not referring to COVID…
— Andrea Catsimatidis (@AJ_Cats_) July 11, 2020
Two men were knifed on a Manhattan-bound No. 7 train about 7:30 a.m., police said. The train was held at the 52 St.-Lincoln Ave. station in Woodside as cops investigated.
A man was taken into custody near the scene, according to the spokesman, but police were still looking for another woman who was with him.
The victim and two suspects had gotten into an argument before the stabbing, but it wasn’t immediately clear if they were on a train or on the platform at the time.
The police investigation caused service disruptions on the 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 lines, the MTA said. Service was restored around 5 p.m.
According to police, the suspect was arrested moments later, charged with multiple counts of felony assault, menacing, and criminal possession of a weapon, and is currently awaiting prosecution.
- Elias Valdez Death – Few Things You Need To Know
- Redding London Stabbing Video: 3 Dead & Two Persons Hospitalized
- Jonah Ware Death: 19-year-old Man Shot Dead in Chickasaw
- Breaking News: Mass stabbing attack in a park Forbury Garden Reading (Video & Pictures)
- SWAT Officer, Dave Acosta Dies In A Tragic Accident