A 10-year-old girl on Thursday evening was murdered by a 14-year-old girl in a home at Gunnedah.
The members of security operatives and Emergency services where called to the scene after the body of the deceased 10 year-old girl was discovered around 7am in the morning.
The young teenager who perpetrated the evil act will face court today as she will be charged with murder of the a 10-year-old girl who was found dead in north-west NSW.
Officers from Oxley Police District set up a crime scene and launched an investigation.
A short time later, officers arrested the her, who the police confirmed was known to the child, nearby.
According to NSW Police statement last night revealed that the culprit has been taken to Gunnedah Police Station where she was charged with murder.
- 19 year old girl, Ayah shot and killed in Blackburn
- South Gauteng High Court sentences life imprisonment to robbers who killed two policemen in Soweto back in 2015
- 22 Year Old Eric Salgado Shot & Killed, Pregnant Girlfriend Wounded
- Tshwane Shooting: Several People Shot, Some Killed (Photo)
- Two Men Arrested For Alleged Rape and Murder Of A 74yr Pietermaritzburg Woman