It was a sight many people didn’t believe they could see, the ex-fiancee and one time friend of entertainer Somizi Mholongo showed up at the burial of the late South African actress Mary Twala and many tweeps could not believe their eyes immediately they saw her on the television screen.
Bonang who was covering her face with a black mask was barely impossible to recognize attended the funeral and many people said she had done is one that is being genuine when it comes to supporting a friend. She knew a mere tweet wouldn’t make no difference so she showed up at the funeral! A queen! Respect that!
— Mkhachwa isaiah (@PapaKat3) July 9, 2020
So y’all were expecting Bonang to tweet ? 😏😏😏😏😏the point she is the to support Somizi ( a friend) pic.twitter.com/P8XBMzuCtu
— A king does not take orders 🧸 (@AlHaill_RSA) July 9, 2020
These are the kind of friends I want in my life. Not show their support for me on social media but actually show it in real life. Bonang is a true friend indeed. #RIPMaryTwala pic.twitter.com/JU9pTej33O
— Mandisi Soga (@SugarThorns) July 9, 2020
Is only few will know remember how close and dear Somizi and Bonang had gone before their sudden breakup and finally she has shown what true love and friendship is by attending the burial even though uninvited.
- #RIPMaryTwala: Today the late Legendary Actress Mary Twala is led to rest
- VIDEO: Watch the Somizi’s cooking shows, Episodes and Live streams, Where to watch, time and Tv channels
- Actress Mary Twala, Somizi’s Mother has passed away at the age of 80
- Covid-19: I Was Joking, I Never Spoke To The Minister – Somizi Apologizes To Mbalula Fikile
- Vinolia Mashego (V Mash) Funeral: Moja Love Donates R50 000