A shootout around Point Breeze section has left a 24-year-old man dead.
The shooting which happened around 7:30 p.m on the 24th Oakford Street had a young man in his 20s shot multiple times throught his body.
The victim who is yet to be identified was taken to the University of Pennsylvania Hospital before he died.
Philadelphia police in the 17th District are investigating a homicide Friday in the Point Breeze section.
Similarly a man robbing has robbed a gas station convenience store and fatally shot a bystander before he was killed in a wild shootout with another bystander, police in the Phoenix suburb of Scottsdale said on Friday morning.
The suspect in the robbery was also believed to have pulled off two holdups at gas station convenience stores earlier in the night.
Scottsdale Police Sgt. Ben Hoster said the gunfire erupted at about 2:40 a.m. when a man attempted to rob a Circle K store.
- Tshwane Shooting: Several People Shot, Some Killed (Photo)
- Pictures Of Mbalula At Sandton Police Station Laying A Charge Against The Contravention Of Lockdown Regulations
- George Floyd death: Americans demand Minneapolis death penalty to his killers
- Video: Moment 15 year old boy was shot in New York
- How Police Shot & Killed Brianna Taylor.. Investigation ongoing