Profiles

Lloyd Radebe

Lloyd Radebe from Uzalo Biography

Lloyd Radebe is a South African prophet living in KZN. Lloyd Radebe connects the ancestors with the living. He has a very special gift. I see eye to eye with ancestors.. Lloyd said.

Lloyd carries messages from the ancestors to those who come for consultation.

Lloyd Radebe Profile

Name Lloyd Radebe
Age 43 years
Career Prophet
Country South Africa

Who Is Lloyd Radebe

From Ezakheni In Ladysmith, KZN Lloyd Radebe is a South African prophet based in KwaZulu-Natal. He is also a presenter on Ubizo. Lloyd connects the ancestors with the living.

Lloyd was trained by his late gogo MaMkhize, and not by a gobela.

He spent three months in 2010 in the mountain and had spiritual communication with my gogo, who taught him everything that’s needed, and he passed the test.”

According to Lloyd Radebe when his mum was expecting him, it was prophesied that she was carrying a healer.

He’s a resident spiritual medium on The Nia Brown Shakedown on YFM every Monday from noon until 3pm.

“This is where I feel complete and happy because I can speak with a large number of listeners, particularly the youth,” said Lloyd.

Llyod Radebe From Ubizo

View this post on Instagram

Catch Ubizo on #MzansiWethu starting Saturday 11 April at 19:30

A post shared by Lloyd Radebe (@_lloydradebe) on

Spiritual medium’ Lloyd Radebe, who describes himself as ‘gifted’ and a ‘prophet’ on April 11 2020 kick started his new TV show Ubizo.

The show claims to offer viewers insights into how he bridges the divide between ours and the spiritual world by collecting, assembling and fitting any missing puzzle pieces to complex spiritual conundrums.

Every episode reveals challenges and aims to provide messages of reassurance to individuals and families.

In addition to ‘decoding messages’ from the unknown, Ubizo’s core themes include exploring ancestry, resolving maternal and paternal identity issues, marriage and how it affects individuals, miscarriage and abortion, African spirituality vs religion as well as the passing of souls.

Lloyd Radebe Contact Details

You wish to contact Llyod Radebe, want to discuss something with him or need consultation, here’s how to do it.

Gauteng Telephone Number: 081 429 1280 (WhatsApp)
KZN, Durban, Adams Mission: Bab’ Themba 083 583 6633
Opening Hours: Mon -Sun: 8am – 5pm​​ (Strictly by Appointment)

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Lloyd Radebe (@_lloydradebe) on

1. Phumzile

May 31, 2020 at 1:15 pm

I really appreciate what you are doing and helping our nation. I’m really happy as you appreciate your gift and use it wisely “thokoza mkhulu”

• Lindiwe

July 20, 2020 at 5:53 pm

Hii lloyd radebe my name is Lindiwe Mofokeng and i would like to have one on one session with you regarding my hardship

2. Malebone Cathy Mmekoe

June 6, 2020 at 9:16 pm

I’m so thrilled to be following your prophecies. How I wish that my spiritual journey is realized n ignited. I don’t want to suffer like my mother n my kids suffer like me. Blessings

• Puleng

November 20, 2020 at 6:35 am

I would like a session with you to connect me with my ancestors

3. Thilile

June 7, 2020 at 11:42 am

Awesome work! Is it possible to have a private session on whatsapp or over the phone?

• Nokuthula

October 5, 2020 at 2:26 pm

Wonderful gift from God I wish my son can meet Lloyd Radebe in connection with his problems.Thnx God for his shows

4. Nontuthuzelo Nkosi

June 17, 2020 at 12:21 pm

Your gift is indescribable. We do understand as well that, there are too many of us, to attend to. What was happening on the 16th June 2020, everybody, wanting to see you, was amazing. Can we please an organised secretaryship to attend to bookings, to avoid a situation of 16th June 2020. Cars were all over, different number plates, some people even slept over. I must say, i was very appreciative of the two ladies, who ended up doing a list of when people should come back, because, i could anticipate chaos, already, as everybody was eager to see you. May your ancestors give you more strength to assist our troubled souls. You are one in a million.

5. SAMUEL TSHABALALA

June 18, 2020 at 4:44 pm

Hi Lloyd
    By the way I’m the person with spiritual life but I’m scared to accept it.

• Tshidi Macheke

June 27, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Thanks for the connection of our greatest Ancestors. Bogogo Bomkhulu amadlozi amakhulu o thando. I wish God can also help me see the light to my gift like you so that i can also help in helping our nation connection with who they are and know where they come from.

• Noluthando

August 21, 2020 at 6:35 pm

Molweni bhuti Lloyd am Noluthando am staying cape town. Ndiyafuna undibana nawe. Ndicela undifake kwibooking please bhuti wam ndiyacela. Cela anything if yandifaka kwibooking please just let me know. Camagu

6. SAMUEL TSHABALALA

June 18, 2020 at 4:45 pm

Hi Lloyd
    By the way I’m the person with spiritual life but I’m scared to accept it. I need to talk to you about it.

7. Irene Tshabalala

June 20, 2020 at 6:16 pm

Hi Lloyd I wish to come and see you ,but I believe God will make a plan for to come and see you ,I’m from Vaal .

8. Pule

June 25, 2020 at 11:06 am

Hi, Lloyd
    I would like to see, I’m in the western cape. When will you come to this side.

9. Phomotso

June 27, 2020 at 5:28 am

Hi .i like to comprehension that how could I make appointment with you because I need your help immediately

10. Nelisiwe

June 27, 2020 at 7:43 pm

Hi Lloyd l also like to see you, I’m in Gauteng province. I’m the person with a spiritual since I was younger having bad dreams.

11. Boitumelo

July 6, 2020 at 7:37 pm

Hai Abuti Llody..I’m Boitumelo Ramatlhape in Rustenburg,I really wish to meet some1 lyk u,I’ve have struggled pls pls.I really need ur help so dt i can have a way forward with my life.

12. Nomsa Sithole

July 11, 2020 at 6:41 pm

Hi Buti Lloyd i would like to book a appointment to see you soon I’ve been trying to book, but no luck I’m in trouble

13. Makhosi

July 16, 2020 at 5:13 am

Hi …bhuti Lloyd I really want to do appointment to see you iam @ Durban I have a problem IAM starting a farming business @ my grannies land but I have bad dreams about the place really need help please

14. Thandeka Maphumulo

July 24, 2020 at 6:45 pm

You work is amazing I wish to see you ,so that you can clarify some things for me ,I am a spiritual person but I’m also confused about lot of things . Sometimes I do get answers on my own and sometimes I don’t. I have been watching your show Ubizo.

15. Nokuthula Mahlaba

July 27, 2020 at 5:31 pm

Hi Lloyd

Am struggling to make an appointment. I believe that am a spiritual person but need guidance from you please advise how can I see you.

• Nombulelo Lamane

July 31, 2020 at 4:27 pm

Hi.. Bhuti Llyod

I need a private session with you regarding my family problems. I’m in Kokstad in KZN how can I see you.

16. Ruth

August 7, 2020 at 6:39 pm

Thokoza kehla. Nice ancestral work.. Kip on healing de nation.. I applaud ur gogo 4 such a wonderful job/journey she has done..

17. Nthabiseng Mphuthi

August 8, 2020 at 7:01 am

Hi Lloyd, please come to my rescue, my daughter has been having severe headaches since February this year, nothing seems to help her. I’m scarred of losing her to death, we are from Bloemfontein and are desperate to see you, kindly help!

18. Sarah Mapokgole

August 14, 2020 at 7:00 pm

Hi ,I would like to know what holding my daughter back,everytime when she applies for a job she gets rejected.

19. Lebogang

October 20, 2020 at 11:19 am

Hi Lloyd…i was wondering if it’s possible to do a session through whatsapp seeing that you have a lot of patients whom some can barely meet with you. I was told that i have a spiritual gift, but would like to get a second opinion and guidance because I don’t know what I should actually do