Who Is V Mash? Biography & Wiki
Vinolia Mashego popularly known by her stage name as “V-Mash” is a South African actress and TV presenter who became popular after starring as Hilda Letlalo in the SABC1 soap opera Generations.
She also got an acting role as Pearl in the half-hour drama series Di Wele Makgolela, which aired on the now-defunct CCV-TV channel in the early 1990s.
From 1994 to 2001, she co-hosted Jam Alley when she was fired by producers for increasingly erratic behavior.
Below Are Things You Need To Know About V Mash
1. Vinolia Mashego was a South African actress and television presenter.
2. Vinolia Mashego came to the limelight of the entertainment industry after starring in the SABC1 soap opera Generations
3. She was also known for hosting the music show Jam Alley.
4. Vinolia co-hosted Jam Alley from 1994 (originally on CCV-TV and later on SABC1) until 2001, when she was fired by producers for increasingly erratic behaviour.
5. After several years in the wilderness, in which she routinely made the tabloids after falling on hard times, she re-appeared in the minor recurring role of Meme’s mother on the SABC2 soap opera Muvhango, in February 2010.
6. She was the subject of an episode of the “I Had It All” codumentary series that aired on SABC2 in October 2013, in which she spoke of her “rise and fall” in the entertainment industry.
7. In January 2014 she had a return to presenting when she joined the Mzansi Magic Music show PLS Call Me as a presenter. She also filmed a cameo role for the second season of the Mzansi Magic soap opera Isibaya.
8. In October 2014 she began starring in the SABC1 drama series Mutual Friends.
9. In 2019 she played the recurring role of Khwinana on the SABC2 telenovela Giyani – Land of Blood, making her first appearance in Season 1, Episode 169 (which aired on 4 September, 2019).
What Killed V Mash? Cause Of Death
On Friday 3rd April V Mash was reported dead. Reports said V Mash was found dead in her apartment at Mamelodi, east of Tshwanne. The cause of her death was not known to the public as she was reported to have died in her sleep. Her family said she died natural causes in her sleep.
He said, “We got a call from the neighbours this morning that they had not seen her at all today. They were worried as she is someone that always wakes them up in the morning. Initially I thought she was filming a TV show as she was someone that will do those things.”
“I informed my wife and we called the police. The police broke into the house and there she was in her bed sleeping forever. The paramedics were called and said she died of natural causes. No foul play is suspected.
V Mash Birth date (Age) & Death Date
V Mash was born on 16th April 1963 in Mamelodi, east of Tshwanne, South Africa. She was aged 53.
V Mash Son
V Mash before her death left behind a 21 year old son. V Mash’s son Oratile is an actor.
V Mash Burial/Funeral
The South African veteran actress and former Jam Alley presenter, V Mash was buried on Friday 10th April 2020 in Mamelodi, east of Tshwanne. Small crowd of friends and well wishers were present at V Mash’s funeral to pay their last respect to the veteran actress.
SUBPOENA: Ex president Of The United State Ordered To Testify To January 6 Committee
Donald J. Trump was served with a subpoena on Friday by the House committee looking into the attack on January...
Gunmen Have Killed 11 People In An Attack At A Russsian Military Training
On Saturday, gunmen attacked a Russian military training facility, killing 11 people. During a firearms training session, two men opened...
Evin Prison Fire: Sirens And Gunfire Were Heard Inside A Notorious Correctional Facility
The infamous Evin prison in Iran has experienced a fire, and video that has been shared online shows flames and...
Russia To Evacuate Inhabitants From Kherson
Vladimir Saldo, the newly-installed Russian head of Ukraine’s Kherson region in the south, has urged citizens to flee, alleging daily...
A Shooting Outside A LGBT Bar Left Two People Dead
In the capital of Slovakia, Bratislava, a shooting outside an LGBT venue has claimed the lives of two persons. In...
For Sunday’s Amashova Cycling Event, The Following Roads Will Be Closed
Prior to this weekend’s Amashova, hundreds of cyclists will converge in Pietermaritzburg tomorrow (Sunday). As competitors make their way to...
Councilor Arrested For Alleged Rape Of Woman-No Fear And No Favour, Says DA
After being detained for rape yesterday, a local councilman has become involved in a scandal involving sex for employment. The...
Mother After 10-year-old Discovered Hanging From Rafters: “My Kid Didn’t Kill erself.”
The mother of a 10-year-old girl who was discovered dead insists her daughter did not kill herself. The body of...
She Was Forcefully Driven To The Vineyard Where She Was Taken To Rape
The Robertson Regional Court on Thursday handed down three life sentences to each of two gang members, ages 27 and...
Foreigner-Targeting Operation Dudula’s Tiny March Was Denounced As Violent And Xenophobic
The Education Department-targeting march of roughly 30 Operation Dudula supporters has drawn harsh criticism for being aggressive, bigoted, and discriminatory....
After Ireland’s Women’s World Cup Play-off, UEFA Lunched n Investigation Over a Chant
Following their Women’s World Cup play-off victory against Scotland, Republic of Ireland players seemed to sing a pro-IRA chant, prompting...
Colombian Player Luis Diaz Of Liverpool Is Slated To Miss The World Cup
Luis Diaz, a Colombian forward for Liverpool who is out until December with a knee injury, is expected to miss...
Karim Benzema Will Make His Debut For Shakhtar, Says Carlo Ancelotti
Prior to Sunday’s Clasico versus Barcelona, Carlo Ancelotti announced that Karim Benzema is healthy and will start for Real Madrid...
Andil Mupisan Falls During Warm-up With The Royal AM Team
Andile Mpisane fell with the ball on the football pitch during warm-up before leading his team’s Royal AM to victory...
An Onslaught Of Red Cards Caused The France U18 Match To Be Abandoned
The hosts (france) received four red cards in the final 20 minutes of the second half of France’s Under-18 international...