Amidst the 2 weeks lockdown, Vinolia Mashego South African veteran actress and former Jam Alley presenter, who died in her sleep in her apartment has been buried today. Vinolia Mashego funeral was held today Friday 10th April 2020 in Mamelodi, east of Tshwanne.
So as not to breach the lockdown regulations careful precautions where taken on the number of attendees and the use of hand sanitizers.
Small crowd of family members, friends and well wishers were present to pay their last respect for the iconic actress. Everyone one entered the compound for Mashego’s burial was sanitized and given face mask.
Vinolia Mashego was reported to have died in her home at Mamelodi, Tshwane. Vinolia Mashego came to the limelight of the entertainment industry after starring in the SABC1 soap opera Generations. She was also known for hosting the music show Jam Alley.
Vinolia Mashego left behind a 21 year old son identified as Oratile.
See Pictures From Vinolia Mashego (V Mash) Burial Below:-
- 10 Things You Need To Know About Vinolia Mashego, Ex Jam Alley Presenter
- What You To Know About V Mash
- Vinolia Mashego (V Mash) Funeral: Moja Love Donates R50 000
- Meet Oratile, Vinolia Mashego Son [Photo]
- Vinolia Mashego Reportedly Dies In Her Sleep At The Age Of 56